By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Sony Computer Entertainment is recording a teaser for a future Killzone game" , e3 annoucment ?

Tagged games:

logic56 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Is it just me or have there been quite a lot Killzones lately. I don't get why GG keeps working on it. It is not even that popular. Move on to something else.

where's that guy who jumped on me for saying this site thinks 2-3 million is "not selling well".......yeah I present you exhibit A

This has nothing to do with not selling well. It sells decently if you consider the size of the team working on it (more than 160 people), pretty big budget, marketing etc. It does well, but not great.

I think GG is a studio that has the potential to create bigger franchises than Killzone and I would just let them go for it. KZ had its days, decent games, decent sales and not a flop. Now try to create the next big franchise. But they probably play it save and might release a new IP for the PS4. New franchises sell better early on in a console's lifecycle. IMO I would let them create a great game (new franchise) for the Vita. The Vita needs it and it can be ported to the PS4 later as an exclusive established franchise making its debut on a home console. Very easy marketing right there.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...