By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk gets a 9.0 on IGN, or another AAA exclusive I can't afford

Starhawk deserves a

8/10 20 25.64%

9/10 23 29.49%

9.5/10 9 11.54%

10/10 5 6.41%

11/10(UC2 got it, why can't Starhawk?) 20 25.64%

Total:77
pezus said:

So is eating hats, but I'm afraid I don't have a hat so toenails must do.

dude, really, stop saying that. I had a friend who did that while I was in college.... it was gross *cringes*

Around the Network
pezus said:
logic56 said:
pezus said:

So is eating hats, but I'm afraid I don't have a hat so toenails must do.

dude, really, stop saying that. I had a friend who did that while I was in college.... it was gross *cringes*

Nothing to be afraid of if you are indeed telling the truth.

What is your favourite racing/driving game?

currently or of all time?

my favorite racing game of all time is Need for Speed Underground 2 ( becasue Carbon had no neon underglow >:[ )

and currently I'm digging F1 2011 (even though I suck at it lol)

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Lol, if you're not goforgold I will eat my toenails!

Good catch, pezus.

Looks like they are one and the same person. They have an identical friends list.

Im sure that you are not a person of character so it dones't matter to you but I really dont like having false accusations put aganist me.

thread derailment: Success

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kynes said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Good catch, pezus.

Looks like they are one and the same person. They have an identical friends list.

Some people told it some time ago, I even reported him, but one mod told me that he needed unequivocal proof of him being evolution_1e and goforgold. He will get baned sooner or later. It's funny seeing him calling names to other users.

Its sad to see members of the community intentionally going on witch hunts on other individuals, I see why this site is in such decline.

Around the Network
Train wreck said:
Kynes said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Good catch, pezus.

Some people told it some time ago, I even reported him, but one mod told me that he needed unequivocal proof of him being evolution_1e and goforgold. He will get baned sooner or later. It's funny seeing him calling names to other users.

Its sad to see members of the community intentionally going on witch hunts on other individuals, I see why this site is in such decline.

When a user is permabanned, and has two accounts banned due to continuously trolling, then it has nothing good to do with that community. I'm sure that if I had two accounts permabanned before for trolling, you would love to see me banned.

Kynes said:
Train wreck said:
Kynes said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Good catch, pezus.

When a user is permabanned, and has two accounts banned due to continuously trolling, then it has nothing good to do with that community. I'm sure that if I had two accounts permabanned before for trolling, you would love to love me banned.

See your rational doesnt fit what your writing, you are assuming that I am someone who I am not.  Im actually quite disturbed by what you wrote

1. Some people, so its more that one user not just you.

2.You report my posts hoping that a mod will try to match me to someone who has been ban before for trolling

3.You hope that I get banned anyway.

I should be reporting you.

Train wreck said:
Kynes said:
Train wreck said:
Kynes said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Good catch, pezus.

When a user is permabanned, and has two accounts banned due to continuously trolling, then it has nothing good to do with that community. I'm sure that if I had two accounts permabanned before for trolling, you would love to love me banned.

See your rational doesnt fit what your writing, you are assuming that I am someone who I am not.  Im actually quite disturbed by what you wrote

2.You report my posts hoping that a mod will try to match me to someone who has been ban before for trolling

We weren't talking about you. Read again the thread.

logic56 said:
kowenicki said:
They gave Warhawk 8.8

official playstation mag UK gave Starhawk 8.0

it wont sell well.

so...

Yeah, screw Kowenicki, why would anyone care if a mostly multiplayer games gets bought? 

pezus said:
Train wreck said:
Kynes said:
Train wreck said:
Kynes said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Good catch, pezus.

What are you talking about? Are you logic56?

No, since i wrote the original statement I thought everyone was talking about me.  If its addressed to someone else, I didnt read the break.