By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk gets a 9.0 on IGN, or another AAA exclusive I can't afford

Starhawk deserves a

8/10 20 25.64%

9/10 23 29.49%

9.5/10 9 11.54%

10/10 5 6.41%

11/10(UC2 got it, why can't Starhawk?) 20 25.64%

Total:77

nice, i expect 80 on metric, when all is said and done

Around the Network

nice, i expect 80 on metric, when all is said and done

turtuls said:
I'll probably get it when they combine it with Warhawk in a compilation disc.

I wouldn't bother with Warhawk at this point, the game is still great and different even to this day, but barely anyone plays it anymore, and those who do, are insanely good, so its not very easy for newcomers to jump in.

I'm a little saddened Starhawk isn't doing too well in reviews, but its doing well enough for me to get it next wednesday when my exams finish :)

Meh. Played the beta and it didn't impress me too much. Third Person Shooters have a hard time getting my attention.

Kynes said:
How can we say what it deserves if almost anyone has played it?

there was a beta that many people me included played and imo from what i played i'd say this was one of the most fun gaming experiences i've ever played

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:

there was a beta that many people me included played and imo from what i played i'd say this was one of the most fun gaming experiences i've ever played

That's why I said almost anyone.

Kynes said:
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:

and my point is that maybe most or all of the people who you've seen saying it deserves more played the beta

o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:

and my point is that maybe most or all of the people who you've seen saying it deserves more played the beta

They can also be Sony fans hyping a first party exclusive, something that almost always happens.

Kynes said:
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:

They can also be Sony fans hyping a first party exclusive, something that almost always happens.

don't fans of all companies hype their exclusives?

i'd actually say that nintendo fans hype their exclusives the most

o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:
o_O.Q said:
Kynes said:

don't fans of all companies hype their exclusives?

i'd actually say that nintendo fans hype their exclusives the most

Which exclusives? The games that the Wii don't have? When you have three games, you have to talk about them, you like it or not.