By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 129$ vs Ps3 199$ this Holiday Season ?

Some retailers in the US are now selling Ps3s at 199$, i think Sony is seeing how it pays off to know if they cut or not the price... if they do MS will respond.

So my guess is that we will be seeing this scenario this holiday...

what do you guys think of my crazy prediction ?

Around the Network

I think Xbox is overdue a pricecut, and it will be announced at E3. PS3 will also be cut around holiday season to compete with a cheaper 360 and the Wii U.

Seems likely enough

Argh_College said:

Some retailers in the US are now selling Ps3s at 199$, i think Sony is seeing how it pays off to know if they cut or not the price... if they do MS will respond.

I think there is absolutely ZERO chance of the new Xbox launching in Spring 2013.  It'll be a November holiday launch like always.

sperrico87 said:
Argh_College said:

I think there is absolutely ZERO chance of the new Xbox launching in Spring 2013.  It'll be a November holiday launch like always.

the topic aint about that but ok.

Around the Network

it does sound crazy that the xbox would be that cheap (cheaper than kinect!!) but i would still get one if it was

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Argh_College said:
sperrico87 said:
Argh_College said:

the topic aint about that but ok.

Well I saw your signature, and i felt it was a more worthwhile topic than your actual question.

the2real4mafol said:
it does sound crazy that the xbox would be that cheap (cheaper than kinect!!) but i would still get one if it was

Come to think of it... Lol. 

Yay!!!

$150 - $199 with Kinect would make sense.

does kinect still sell for 150?
in germany it was heavily bundled with masseffect 3 for 100€ when the game was released,so you could buy a kinect for about 50