By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 10 million sellers

I wonder if those numbers aren't undertracked: I compared the different numbers of best selling xbox360 games on both Wikipedia and here... and got different numbers. Kinect adventures have apperently sold 18m OR 16m depending on where you look.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Don't forget playstation battle royale...now..B_E_L_I_E_V_E

NintendoPie said:
It's quite sad that the only 10 Million Sellers on the PS3 are CoD. There are much more deserving games.

where IS that "like" button?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:

I still don't get that B_E_L_I_E_V_E stuff. Is it a Sony thing?

TeddostheFireKing said:
Marks said:

Anyone think a series not called GTA, CoD or GT could ever hit 10 million on the PS3? 

The closest are FIFA, Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid but none of those are even at 6 million. Can Uncharted continue to grow into a 10 million series? Or even a 7.5+ million series?

Its extremely unlikely, even on the mighty PS2, the only titles to break 10 million sales were GTA and GT games :/

GT5 will probably crawl to 10 million, I'm not totally sure about GTA5 though, with the eventual PS4 release, will it kill its legs? (it would be helpful if someone could show how much GTA:SA sold since this gen started)

Oh yeah good point. I guess if the PS2 couldn't get a 10 million seller besides GT or GTA, the PS3 won't either. 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

First shipment will put it there. I BELIEVE.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:

I still don't get that B_E_L_I_E_V_E stuff. Is it a Sony thing?

Yeah, haven't you seen a few signatures floating around? I think it was the official motto or something for the PS3 club on here. Pretty much what separates reasonable posts from unreasonable, if you see the believe in the signature, chances are  you're going to get trolled.

NotStan said:

Yeah, haven't you seen a few signatures floating around? I think it was the official motto or something for the PS3 club on here. Pretty much what separates reasonable posts from unreasonable, if you see the believe in the signature, chances are  you're going to get trolled.

How does that Sig equate to Trolling? XD

NintendoPie said:
NotStan said:

How does that Sig equate to Trolling? XD

Because the comment would be something like "All Stars will outsell SSMB now B_E_L_I_E_V_E". Nah there are some reasonable posts, but a lot of the time arguing with those is like throwing a tennis ball at the brick wall, yes you're hitting it, but the wall is not budging, no matter how compelling your argument is.

NotStan said:

Because the comment would be something like "All Stars will outsell SSMB now B_E_L_I_E_V_E". Nah there are some reasonable posts, but a lot of the time arguing with those is like throwing a tennis ball at the brick wall, yes you're hitting it, but the wall is not budging, no matter how compelling your argument is.

Oh yeah... I get it now. So... it's disgraceful?