By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Q&A with Resident Evel 5 producer about a possible Wii version

I'm not saying this thread needs to be closed, just wondering why mine did. Dutch people need pleasure too, you know. (really!)

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
I'm not saying this thread needs to be closed, just wondering why mine did. Dutch people need pleasure too, you know. (really!)

Well if you didn't bumped it the thread would have died probably.

=p  Don't you have enough pleasure already with the coffeeshops?

^^''  Niet verkeerd bedoeld hoor maar ik neem aan dat het niets opleverd om deze thread te bumpen ze gaan je wrs nog meer 'haten' en minder naar je luisteren =/.

Oooooh..it was a joke thread!

I don't get the joke :/

I want Resident Evel. :(

You know, intervies like these tend to shift to "we are looking forward to a Wi version in the future..."

Anyone remember the first days of Crysis, and how the game is now being considered for Xbox and PS3? I see the same scenario.

Around the Network

D00d that was great. +57 for Rol.

You all know Resient Evil 5 would sell better on Wii than it would 360 or PS3. Wii is dominating the sales charts and as such the masses want Resident Evil solely for the Wii. Graphics are overhyped and anyone who thinks that the game should be on the other consoles is sorely mistaken. The Wiimote is the greatest innovation in gaming history and as such it will revolutionize Resident Evil 5, unlike 360 or PS3, who will make the game predictable and boring. Unfortunately too many people read only the beginning and the end of a longer reply, and it's too bad. To you others who actually read this, I applaud you. I can't wait for Resident Evil 5, no matter what console it's on. You HD fanboys need to really to sit back and take a look at your failing hardware and realize that Resident Evil 5 will only be successful on the best system out there: the Nintendo Wii. No other system comes close. It's Nintendomination this time around, and Resident Evil 5 better come for the ride and not be fooled by these other poser consoles.

RolStoppable said:
I still think that this interview is a perfect example of how disrespectful 3rd party publishers are towards the Wii.

I fully concur with you RolStoppable.  It's evident that the speaker clearly has no understanding of the Wii demographic what-so-ever.

High Voltage wants to push the Wii. I blame Wii Fit.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Wow i bit but this probably is the general state of the wii and third party developers.