By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will outsell Smash Bros

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG I DIED WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD EXISTED!!!

Sorry Gilgamesh. You also have a psvita will outsell 3ds in your sig. Sometimes such bold estimates work out, sometimes they blow up in your face.

Around the Network

For the record, me and every other Playstation fan knew it wouldn't happen. It was just an inside joke on Gilgamesh.

I love it when Sony fans expectations are brought to light after the REALITY hits.

While this thread was probably joking, Im sure many expected this game to at least have a much bigger opening then what really happened.

PS fans, where were you guys this year? That is a genuine question.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

ironmanDX said:
BAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG I DIED WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD EXISTED!!!

Sorry Gilgamesh. You also have a psvita will outsell 3ds in your sig. Sometimes such bold estimates work out, sometimes they blow up in your face.

The fuse is still lit, it can easily be put out, give it time.

It's a damn shame to know this game flopped hard. It means that MS won't be making their own Smash Bros rip-off anytime soon.

I kinda hopped for one tbh. But now, i don't. :/

Around the Network

I'm sure it will do fairly well and sell a few million copies but it won't even come close to super smash bros. brawl.

Are the sales out now? Wheres everyone seeing these invisible numbers of PASBR?

lurkerwithnosoul said:
It's a damn shame to know this game flopped hard. It means that MS won't be making their own Smash Bros rip-off anytime soon.

I kinda hopped for one tbh. But now, i don't. :/

Let's be honest.  Does microsoft have enough characters to even make a Brawl type game?  No.  Sony barely has enough recognizeable characters. 

@This thread:

Bad prediction is bad.