By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

AndrewWK said:
TruckOSaurus said:
AndrewWK said:
TruckOSaurus said:
AndrewWK said:
Rafux said:
I haven't played SB Brawl but from what I heard the online component is lacking and thats where Battle Royale should attack with all its force, it worked for Infinity Ward with COD 4.

And the gameplay is bad.

There's nothing wrong with the gameplay. Even the online can be really fun, you just have to know that the With Everyone option sucks terribly and should never be used and that the With Friends option offers tons and tons of fun.

I thought the gameplay was terrible with the Wii remote, and it was totally unbalanced.

I only played with the Gamecube controller so I had no problems there and the balance is not that bad (apart from MetaKnight being super-ultra-high-top-tier)

And Kirby who can´t fall to death

Kirby is far from overpowered. Yes he has 5 jumps but he's one of the lightest characters in the game, this means that at around 100% damage any Smash attack
with decent knockback can KO him easily.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

so folks..about that list

http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/05/crash-bandicoot-gex-jak-and-more-to.html#!/2012/05/crash-bandicoot-gex-jak-and-more-to.html

The PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale roster may have just gotten a little bit more exciting.

An IMDB page list various voice actors and their characters for Sony's highly anticipated PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. Some of these characters have already been confirmed while others have not. We have compiled the list below and grabbed a screenshot before the page is more than likely removed.

The characters listed are the following.

Kratos
Daxter
Cole MacGrath
Jak
PaRappa
Gex
Crash Bandicoot
Clank
Spyro
Dr. Neo Cortex
Victor Sullivan
Sly Cooper
Murray
Bentley
Dr. Nefarious
Ratchet
Captain Qwark
Rayman

You can check out the screenshot with the voice actors below.

go to the link for the image :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Are they confrimed as playable characters or support and cameo characters? Cause Bentley appeared in Sly's level 3 super.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

it's a rumor..I don't trust it either since captain Quark was in the god vs R&C stage

I really hope we get to see GEX though

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Are they confrimed as playable characters or support and cameo characters? Cause Bentley appeared in Sly's level 3 super.

They're pretty much confirmed to at least make an appearance in the game more or less. Although some of those, like Spyro and Crash, HAVE to be playable characters, otherwise why even have them at all?

Around the Network

Gex! Fuck yeah!

Crash, Spyro, gex, Rayman awesome.

http://vividgamer.com/2012/05/04/rumor-cole-macgrath-playable-in-playstation-all-stars/

Cole McGrath might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royal. This is just a rumor, but I think he will be for sure in the game.

I'm pretty happy to hear of that list of voice characters, but no Cloud or Sephiroth? :'(

I'm still holding out hope, if you remember the early PSAS leaks, Sir Daniel Fortesque was rumoured and he's not there! And you'll notice that neither Sweet Tooth's or Radec's actor isn't there either!

Cole Mc Grath would be nice but it wont be surprising. I think its also a safe bet that Nathan Drake will be in it.