By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Already update and I love it!
The only thing I don't like is we can't change the folder color, but its okay and still love it!

Around the Network

I wanted to make a "the 3DS menu needs folders!" thread for weeks now but I always refrained from it since I figured people would laugh at me "Folders? Real men don't need folders!"

That being said I hate that you can only read the first letter on a folder. I can't think of a convenient way to, uhm... "folder" (yes, that's a verb now!) my stuff. "DSi Ware" and "Demos" both start with a "D". I also created folders for "Virtual Console" and "Video"... yeah. Also, which games to keep in the main menu? The best ones? Only the original 3DS software? The ones I wanna let my friends see and try? Textbook case of "you get what you wish for".

Yeah, only one letter and no colors sucks, but you can see the complete word in the upper screen, and for example, I used "D" for DSiWare, and "d" for demos. This may help

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

UncleScrooge said:
I wanted to make a "the 3DS menu needs folders!" thread for weeks now but I always refrained from it since I figured people would laugh at me "Folders? Real men don't need folders!"

That being said I hate that you can only read the first letter on a folder. I can't think of a convenient way to, uhm... "folder" (yes, that's a verb now!) my stuff. "DSi Ware" and "Demos" both start with a "D". I also created folders for "Virtual Console" and "Video"... yeah. Also, which games to keep in the main menu? The best ones? Only the original 3DS software? The ones I wanna let my friends see and try? Textbook case of "you get what you wish for".

At least, when you highlight it, you get to see the full name of the folder instead of just the first letter.  It's not much but it's something.

I do have about 6o items between games, videos and demos so a very nice update. I made just a few folders though, S for system, D for demos and V for videos. The eshop looks a little bit better but I notice the load time was very very short this time. Now I am just waiting for the mario kart patch.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

I love the folders, but I don't like the fact that only 1 character is displayed as the folder name. I wish the look of the folder could be changed with a picture editor or something. Then I'd make the folder for my Gameboy games look like a Gameboy and the Famicom folder like a Famicom.

So, how many games/items do you have?

I have 10 games in my Gameboy/Gameboy Color folder, 10 games in my Famicom folder, 10 games in the Gameboy Advance folder, 16 demos in the demo folder.

And about 12 3DSWare, DSiWare games on the main screen and in a MISC folder.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Smeags said:
*Deep breath*

FOLDERS! Yeeeeeeeah! FOLDERS!

The other stuff is alright I guess.

I'm actually quite happy about the folders too!!!

Still haven't updated though...

Nice update indeed

Switch!!!

d21lewis said:

Frustration sank in, on that one.  I was FINALLY going to finish in second place on a race when a random blue shell hit ME (and I wasn't even first!) in mid-air, knocking me into last place.  Of course the guy that shell was meant for had finished 30 seconds earlier.

I saw that! I was as waiting to enter on the next race, and the camera was fixed on your mii. When I saw the blue shell hit you in mid-air I remembered why I don't play that game that much.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

My 3DS home menu is now very neat and organized. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero