By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Kung Fu Hustle 2

hatmoza said:
You skipped my favorite part in that clip!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpwsCIKeBQ&feature=related

haha many favourite parts, but yeah that one is pretty epic "so no one can fight me!? you cowards!". It's one of those exceptionally awesome films that I liked since I watched and can still watch quite often. The fight at the end is just beast.. And the old guy at the end too haha.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
zarx said:
NotStan said:
zarx said:
Nah I hate that guy now

Who? Mr Chow? How can you! But why?

Dragonball

I've never seen it, nor was I the biggest of fans of Dragonball to begin with, so that breezed over me.. Actually wait I think I've seen that shitty movie. Is it the one with the white kid?

zarx said:
Jay520 said:
zarx said:
NotStan said:
zarx said:
Nah I hate that guy now

Who? Mr Chow? How can you! But why?

Dragonball

You cannot blame one man for that catastrophe. There had to be multiple people, a legion maybe, that failed hard at making that film.

oh I boycot James Wong and Ben Ramsey as well 

All three of them ruined any chance of seeing a epic movie bassed on the Saiyan Saga, culminating in an hour long no holds barred brutal epic fight with Vegeta in the form of a directors cut.

Well, you can't hate them for trying, right? Besides, wouldn't it make more sense to boycott their crappy products than all of their products?

I didnt like the first one thought it was horrible, I just don't get Japanese humor

Jay520 said:

Well, you can't hate them for trying, right? Besides, wouldn't it make more sense to boycott their crappy products than all of their products?

maybe I would forgive them if they made something awsome, but I don't see that happening.  

Kung Fu Hustle wasn't all that great to begin with and that was the last good movie that Chow made. So yea it is pretty easy to boycott them all especially the James Wong who hasn't done anything that was more than average anyway (The One pff).

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
-Newcloud- said:
I didnt like the first one thought it was horrible, I just don't get Japanese humor

Trololol, another person who doesn't read OP.

And it's Chinese I think, also the humour is universal in most cases, if there were some sort of hentai tentacles involved then I'd understand your comment..

NotStan said:
-Newcloud- said:

Trololol, another person who doesn't read OP.

And it's Chinese I think, also the humour is universal in most cases, if there were some sort of hentai tentacles involved then I'd understand your comment..

I did read the OP

zarx said:
Jay520 said:

maybe I would forgive them if they made something awsome, but I don't see that happening.  

Kung Fu Hustle wasn't all that great to begin with and that was the last good movie that Chow made. So yea it is pretty easy to boycott them all especially the James Wong who hasn't done anything that was more than average anyway (The One pff).

So you'd see their stuff if they made good stuff. Doesn't really sound like a boycott, more like buying what you want and avoid what you don't want.

Jay520 said:
zarx said:
Jay520 said:

So you'd see their stuff if they made good stuff. Doesn't really sound like a boycott, more like buying what you want and avoid what you don't want.

Or in other words.. A wise consumer lol.

Jay520 said:
zarx said:
Jay520 said:

it is a boycott I am just saying if they made something amazing and redeemed themselves I would break it 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!