By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best New TV Shows - The Results!

+ Homeland

- American Horror Story

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network

+ Person of Interest
- Homeland.

pezus said:
wtf guys! Homeland is amazing

+Homeland
-Apartment B

Thank you! I love Homeland too much to see it go :(

+ Don't Trust the B----
- Homeland (Sorry guys, I just can't vote down anything else with what's left).

archbrix said:
+ Don't Trust the B----

:( No offense to your taste, but Homeland is a true work of television art while the others are pretty weak shows (New Girl aside 'cause that one is actually fun).

Around the Network

+ New Girl
- Person of interest

archbrix said:
yo_john117 said:
Good thing about this elimination list is I'll be able to see what the generally best new TV shows are.

+ New Girl
- Homeland (never seen it)

Yeah, except that it's kinda "The best new TV shows according to Archbrix", since not many people are voting.   

+  Once Upon a Time

-  Homeland

Lol hey you have a good taste in TV shows so no worries :P

+ New Girl

- Person of interest

+ Homeland

- American Horror Story

btw, if Homeland is completely removed from the list, your rules still let me vote it up even if it doesn't count right (as long as the down vote counts?) Just double checking to make sure.

P.S. Just noticed the sad exclusion of Enlightened from the original list :(

DepthAlly said:
archbrix said:
+ Don't Trust the B----

:( No offense to your taste, but Homeland is a true work of television art while the others are pretty weak shows (New Girl aside 'cause that one is actually fun).

Personally, I really like all of the shows left.  Unfortunately I've never seen much of Homeland other than a few minutes at my buddy's house (I don't have Showtime).  Hearing him talk about it though, it sounds ok, and I know it's got great actors (Lewis, Danes, Patinkin, Sheridan, and of course, Morena Baccarin <3 <3 <3).

But I made it a point not to down-vote it until it came down to it or my favorites.

archbrix said:
DepthAlly said:
archbrix said:
+ Don't Trust the B----

Personally, I really like all of the shows left.  Unfortunately I've never seen much of Homeland other than a few minutes at my buddy's house (I don't have Showtime).  Hearing him talk about it though, it sounds ok, and I know it's got great actors (Lewis, Danes, Patinkin, Sheridan, and of course, Morena Baccarin <3 <3 <3).

But I made it a point not to down-vote it until it came down to it or my favorites.

It's cool. I tend to get overly protective of Homeland mostly because I was originally only going to watch it because my favourite actor (Damian Lewis) was starring in it (and it was a bonus that a couple of 24 guys created it), but then it turned out to be a tremendous show, so I gained a huge love for it.