By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Gamestop loyalty occurrence

Tagged games:

turtuls said:
Chark said:
turtuls said:

P.P.S. I saw and played a Vita for the first time. Before: mildly interested in buying. After: Make it smaller,fix the button placement, fix those things they call analog nubs, might be interesed when more games are released

Initial reaction to the analogs can be good or bad. After moderate use, concerns over them will go away. Again with button placement, simply need your hands to adjust. Same goes for those switching from 360 to PS3 or vice versa. You NEED to give your hands time to warm up to get use to the controller, afterwards movements are fluent.

Why would you want it to be smaller? I suppose Go style slide down buttons would allow for a smaller size, if not thicker design, there might even be room for full back touchpad use. The issue would be durability. We might see a model like that in a few years.

I had some P.P.P.S at the end that you might have missed. I said that I got 3 streetpasses. I can easily put my 3DS, cellphone, and tissues in my pocket since I don't wear skin tight jeans so having a smaller version of the Vita would be preferable since I don't carry a murse. I guess that you might be right in that I need to play the Vita more to get adjusted to it ( I only got to play that extreamly short Uncharted demo.) I doubt that they will have a revision of the hardware till 2014 but if one of my friends ever gets one, I'll try to play and see if it gets better. :)

I didn't know your street passes were related. Uncharted Golden Abyss is especially a poor game to judge analog control by. I believe they intentionally programed the analogs to not function for sensitivity. For that game you have to use the gyro to aim on the small scale, its even more accurate than an analog stick though, but the game still doesn't let you use the analog stick the same way you would on the PS3 or 360. Other games like Unit 13 have better accuracy for shooting analog stick only style. The small stick does throw you off at first regardless though.

Right now I'm using the travelers case for my vita, it is not pocket sized but I can either carry it or clip it to a belt loop or backpack. I'm thinking about getting a smaller case that just protects the screen or lets the vita slide into it. It will fit into my pocket then, but not with anything else.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

Congratulations on ur Xenoblade purchase! I know it’s been a great purchase for me; it sure did my RPG fix for Wii :)

Most of my purchases is made at GameStop (Sometimes I'd accidentally buy a second one somehow; that's why I have about 40,000+ points).

One GameStop I frequent actually know me pretty well, of which happen to be three beautiful ladies.

I will have to check out Pushmo. I don't actually go to eShop all too much

PSwii60 said:

Congratulations on ur Xenoblade purchase! I know it’s been a great purchase for me; it sure did my RPG fix for Wii :)

Most of my purchases is made at GameStop (Sometimes I'd accidentally buy a second one somehow; that's why I have about 40,000+ points).

One GameStop I frequent actually know me pretty well, of which happen to be three beautiful ladies.

Thanks dude. I plan to play it non-stop when I get back to my house for summer. I really surprised you have that many points saved up. Is there something in the catalog of those rewards you are saving for?

Pushmo is getting better the farther you get. Glad I got this.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

PSwii60 said:

My experience is kind of like that...except with dudes....

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
PSwii60 said:

My experience is kind of like that...except with dudes....

I know.. i got lucky with this GameStop. I mean, I enjoy buying games anyway, but I think subconciously, they kinda have something to do in why I have so much games this generation. LOL! 

turtuls said:
PSwii60 said:

Thanks dude. I plan to play it non-stop when I get back to my house for summer. I really surprised you have that many points saved up. Is there something in the catalog of those rewards you are saving for?

Pushmo is getting better the farther you get. Glad I got this.

Nah, nothing special. I just like to buy games. I will get 50,000 points eventually though. All I get is a $50.00 off any purchase... Well, you are right one thing. They don't have much to offer but a bunch of stupid stuff.