is meh. 1 4.76%

I do it to survive in water. 2 9.52%

is for girlz!1 0 0%

is not a sport. 2 9.52%

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE 2 9.52%

Total:20
halil23 said:
Btw, swimming + drinking = bad idea!

I'm pretty sure it could make you drown.

Around the Network
halil23 said:
@ NintendoPie, well if you look at happydolphin lake picture, he survive! Amazing!! He might be the only exception to allow drink/swim!

He wasn't drunk, he was just drinking.

halil23 said:
@ NintendoPie, well if you look at happydolphin lake picture, he survive! Amazing!! He might be the only exception to allow drink/swim!

This made me laugh hard! Well, I'll just say that wakeboarding was really fun. I don't prescribe getting drunk on a boat though, I was just in good spirits

@Stefl-> Hey! Thanks for participating. I think you should tag along with a friend if you can! That's also why I go to the public pool to swim, I don't like swimming alone (yet, still getting fully familiar with water) and at the pool you're surrounded by people. I know sometimes it gets cluttered and you can run into people, but if you're in a nice city like Fredericton, people are super nice about it.

I haven't taken a swim for quite some time now, but from what I can remember it was pretty damn funny =) Especially when I brought my inflatable raft (which had a foot-driven propeller on its front) to the beach. Of course, every single human being was jealous and had to borrow it which ultimately led to them crashing into barnacles despite my rotation advice >:(

I do surf frequently though.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I haven't taken a swim for quite some time now, but from what I can remember it was pretty damn funny =) Especially when I brought my inflatable raft which had a leg-driven propeller on its front to the beach. Of course, every single human being was jealous and had to borrow it which ultimately led to them crashing into barnacles despite my rotation advice >:(

I do still surf frequently though.

Are you drunk posting again?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I haven't taken a swim for quite some time now, but from what I can remember it was pretty damn funny =) Especially when I brought my inflatable raft which had a leg-driven propeller on its front to the beach. Of course, every single human being was jealous and had to borrow it which ultimately led to them crashing into barnacles despite my rotation advice >:(

Naw, I'm just terrible at grammar :P I brought it to the beach, and you spin the propeller using your feet

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Naw, I'm just terrible at grammar :P I brought it to the beach, and you spin the propeller using your feet

Ooh, I get it know kind of like a pedalo,  but on a raft. That sounds super fun.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I haven't taken a swim for quite some time now, but from what I can remember it was pretty damn funny =) Especially when I brought my inflatable raft (which had a foot-driven propeller on its front) to the beach. Of course, every single human being was jealous and had to borrow it which ultimately led to them crashing into barnacles despite my rotation advice >:(

Never done surfing... I would probably fail really hard! XD

NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I meant surfing the web. Would be kind of hard (and pro)  if you could surf and never swim :P

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I meant surfing the web. Would be kind of hard (and pro)  if you could surf and never swim :P

Oh... okay...