By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

Also, what's up with the Lv. 30 Cap for Taguels? That's pretty lame. Might reclass Panne now... >_>

All the special classes (Villager, Dancer, Taguel, Manakete) cap at level 30, presumably becaue they have no upgraded class. If you're that dedicated to the class, you can use a second seal and simply reset to level one of the same class though (once they hit level 30, that is).

Well that's a pretty neat idea. Way to go NoName! *Pegasus Hi-5*

Might turn Panne into a Gryphon Rider, and restart Tiki. She actually has the speed that Nowi sorely lacked, and Manaketes has some awesome defensive capabilities. Pretty much flying tanks. @_@

Also, I was really put off by Nowi's character design anyways...

I have no idea what you're talking about

Though, the idea of her getting married, doing "stuff" to have children...indeed it is worrying.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

Also, what's up with the Lv. 30 Cap for Taguels? That's pretty lame. Might reclass Panne now... >_>

All the special classes (Villager, Dancer, Taguel, Manakete) cap at level 30, presumably becaue they have no upgraded class. If you're that dedicated to the class, you can use a second seal and simply reset to level one of the same class though (once they hit level 30, that is).

Might turn Panne into a Gryphon Rider, and restart Tiki. She actually has the speed that Nowi sorely lacked, and Manaketes has some awesome defensive capabilities. Pretty much flying tanks. @_@

Though, the idea of her getting married, doing "stuff" to have children...indeed it is worrying.

There was this one episode of SVU where this girl had this disease that made her look like she was 12.

What would you do if that was your daughter?  Would you refuse to let her find love because it would always look like a 12 year old dating a 25 year old or something?  

I sure as heck would hate that situation.  Pray to God that I never have to deal with something like that.  I would hope I would be understanding, but hard not to picture the man as a pedophile.

Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

Meh least its not insect I guess....

She and Gregor are great together, love Nah her daugther as well.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

irstupid said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

There was this one episode of SVU where this girl had this disease that made her look like she was 12.

What would you do if that was your daughter?  Would you refuse to let her find love because it would always look like a 12 year old dating a 25 year old or something?  

I sure as heck would hate that situation.  Pray to God that I never have to deal with something like that.  I would hope I would be understanding, but hard not to picture the man as a pedophile.

I may be missing something here, but what's SVU? An American TV show perhaps?

But I get what you're saying (and I've heard of the condition as well I believe). I'd never thought about it too much before, but yeah...that'd be horrible. If I had a daughter who was going off to University (or older) looking pre-teen then I wouldn't know what to do...

Regardless, I believe Nowi is actually around 800 years old or something (she's been round the block a few times, that's for sure). Just dragons age really slowly (which explains why the same Tiki from Shadow Dragon makes an appearance not looking much older).

Conegamer said:
irstupid said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

I may be missing something here, but what's SVU? An American TV show perhaps?

But I get what you're saying (and I've heard of the condition as well I believe). I'd never thought about it too much before, but yeah...that'd be horrible. If I had a daughter who was going off to University (or older) looking pre-teen then I wouldn't know what to do...

Regardless, I believe Nowi is actually around 800 years old or something (she's been round the block a few times, that's for sure). Just dragons age really slowly (which explains why the same Tiki from Shadow Dragon makes an appearance not looking much older).

Yes Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

Meh least its not insect I guess....

She and Gregor are great together, love Nah her daugther as well.

She doesn't even look much younger though!

She's 1000 years old. If anything, she's the pedo.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
She's 1000 years old. If anything, she's the pedo.

1000, is it? Well there you have it then. All of this inter-breeding nonsense is really getting to me.

Why I never got the whole Branded thing in Radiant Dawn. I mean, Almedha must easily be several thousand years old!

Well I think I'm gonna go the one last distance with Chrom before calling it quits. Going Great Knight to get Dual Guard +. Then I'll have his five skills.

1. Dual Strike +
2. Dual Guard +
3. Aether
4. Rightful King
5. Aegis

I feel those are the best he can get. Already got Aegis done, only need to grind 15 levels in Great knight and can finally get him to his Great Lord class.

I know Dual Guard + isn't the greatest, but well I kind of like the symmetry of dual strike and dual guard. plus didn't really have a 5th skill I liked so again the symmetry of those two made me commit.

irstupid said:
Well I think I'm gonna go the one last distance with Chrom before calling it quits. Going Great Knight to get Dual Guard +. Then I'll have his five skills.

1. Dual Strike +
2. Dual Guard +
3. Aether
4. Rightful King
5. Aegis

I feel those are the best he can get. Already got Aegis done, only need to grind 15 levels in Great knight and can finally get him to his Great Lord class.

I know Dual Guard + isn't the greatest, but well I kind of like the symmetry of dual strike and dual guard. plus didn't really have a 5th skill I liked so again the symmetry of those two made me commit.

So, out of curiosity, do these + skills have some special ability (like they always activate or something)?