By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Captivate Announcements Thread: T-minus -20 minutes?

I'll just be dumping any captivate '12 information I find on here.

The embargo is supposedly lifted at 11am EST, which was, oh look, now 21 minutes ago.

Stay tuned for more news!

"Here's what IGN's Nintendo editor had to say.

So much Capcom goodness coming your way at 8am PST. So. Much."

Looks like good news for Nintendo, can't wait for this embargo to lift....

Vita News:

"Some amazing news has come out of Capcom's Captivate Event, more details inside........
If you purchase Street Fighter X Tekken for your PS Vita you will not only be able to play online against PS Vita players but also PS3 players. This truly has me excited and can confirm I will be picking the game up for my PS Vita.
Street Fighter X Tekken PS Vita will also have some form of touch controls"

Just to save people time and effort, Capcom didn't announce shit. Especially no monster hunter stuff! WTF?

Around the Network

Nothing new... the only nintendo "news" as a denial to a certain degree that RE6 will be on Wii U.

Captivate was...

Lost Planet 3 outsourced by Spark Studios
New trailers for Resident Evil 6, Devil May Cry and Street Fighter vs Tekken

Lame! They needed an embargo for that????

VicViper said:
Nothing new... the only nintendo "news" as a denial to a certain degree that RE6 will be on Wii U.

Captivate was...

Lost Planet 3 outsourced by Spark Studios
New trailers for Resident Evil 6, Devil May Cry and Street Fighter vs Tekken

Lame! They needed an embargo for that????

The appropriate articles could have been knocked up in less than half an hour total. So it was clearly a necessary week long embargo...

VGChartz

Hope for some vita announcement

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

The best you'll get is crossplay between PS3 and Vita SF vs Tekken.

That's it, the whole portable news from the show. I guess capcom's executives just wanted to have a good time in rome!

Around the Network

What a waste. Reminds me of Vita Heaven. People get over-excited over nothing.

Looking more and more and more likely that the Vita won't be seeing a MH for quite some time...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

SnakeDrake said:

Haven´t they said that they´re gonna announce a Monster Hunter game for the Vita

wat? Nintendo? Y U no link?

guess i have to do it myself then...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

theprof00 said:

"Here's what IGN's Nintendo editor had to say.

So much Capcom goodness coming your way at 8am PST. So. Much."

Seriously. Do they get paid (or get some other favors like exclusive interviews) to say something like that?

this whole embargo thing for nothing new? hyping the readers via serious websites? (i call IGN very serious)

capcom did just fool us.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

VicViper said:
SnakeDrake said:

The best you'll get is crossplay between PS3 and Vita SF vs Tekken.

That's it, the whole portable news from the show. I guess capcom's executives just wanted to have a good time in rome!

Well damn oh well I forgot this event even existed lol and to anwer commender sheapard the rumors surrounding MH on the vita is so frustating that I dont know which one is true.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share