By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conan O'Brien Gives Halo 4 A Shot

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:

you can choose shotgun as standard weapon? ohh nooooo! even more guys camping behind a wall only watching the radar waiting for someone? don't want these noobs!

For some reason, I don't see a lot of camping in Reach. Camping is my prefered style of play on MW but I just can't on Halo. I don't know if it's just me but it seems harder to camp on Halo.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
crissindahouse said:

you can choose shotgun as standard weapon? ohh nooooo! even more guys camping behind a wall only watching the radar waiting for someone? don't want these noobs!

For some reason, I don't see a lot of camping in Reach. Camping is my prefered style of play on MW but I just can't on Halo. I don't know if it's just me but it seems harder to camp on Halo.

the problem i see is, on most maps shotgun guys aren't a real problem if you are careful (but on countdown they are) and i play with shotgun as well, sure, but if you give people the opportunity to choose it as standard weapon, there will be games (sure not all) with the whole team choosing shotgun and then? i won't go through the small areas on the map then because behind every corner could wait a head shot and they won't leave these areas because they won't get some shots from the br/dmr on an open area without the chance to win. could maybe mean that there will be some stupid games without any action (only grenade throwing^^)

maybe this will never happen but i believe i will have some of these games lol

crissindahouse said:
toadslayer72 said:
crissindahouse said:

the problem i see is, on most maps shotgun guys aren't a real problem if you are careful (but on countdown they are) and i play with shotgun as well, sure, but if you give people the opportunity to choose it as standard weapon, there will be games (sure not all) with the whole team choosing shotgun and then? i won't go through the small areas on the map then because behind every corner could wait a head shot and they won't leave these areas because they won't get some shots from the br/dmr on an open area without the chance to win. could maybe mean that there will be some stupid games without any action (only grenade throwing^^)

Well non shotgun users may choose  Promethean Vision to find those people hidding behind cover, to counter balance that.

crissindahouse said:
toadslayer72 said:
crissindahouse said:

I hear what you are saying but we know way too little at this point to be concerned. I have faith that 343 will do what it takes to keep things balanced. For all we know, being able to choose your weapon like that may only be in a specific playlist or game type. Even in that shotgun scenario, at least you will have a chance to take out the shotgun camper with Promethean Vision and a shotty of your own. Like Stannis said, "The dwarf has played his little trick, he can only play it once". 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Don't think 4 of the leaks on this page: littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/05/more-screens-leak-from-closed-beta-poor.html?m=1 have been posted yet.

Hopefully the last screens before E3.

Around the Network

The wait is almost over... Weekend pass really fast so only have to wait alot until friday now xD And since my class is over at 10 AM on Friday i´ll go to Home right after that to workout do some hiit training and then play some snooker and voilá its saturday!

just wanted to let you know that halo reach reached 9 million in retail sales:

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/35024/halo-reach/

crissindahouse said:

Was writing "Halo Reach reached..." as awkward as it was reading it? That's awesome though, I really like playing it.

crissindahouse said:

that including digital sales

ZaneWane said:
crissindahouse said:

that including digital sales

Nope only retail... So with a bit of luck ( and logica) it sold 2m digital and has almost surpassed halo 4!