By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conan O'Brien Gives Halo 4 A Shot

Tagged games:

Awesome interview!!!!

Before Halo 4: Sotaro Tojima's Audio History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7RYNKmuuq4

Around the Network

who ever does the official thread, i'll help in anyway i can.

Oh man.

Pile me hyped up for this.

Halo 4 is looking so good. It as the potential to be the best Halo ever and possibly the best game this gen.
It looks so hot, and the details on the game are breathtaking.
Cant wait for E3.
I couldn't care less if they didn't show anything but this game.

selnor said:
Oh man.

Pile me hyped up for this.

Halo 4 is looking so good. It as the potential to be the best Halo ever and possibly the best game this gen.
It looks so hot, and the details on the game are breathtaking.
Cant wait for E3.
I couldn't care less if they didn't show anything but this game.

no i think best game this gen will either go to, The Last Guardian, or AC3.

toadslayer72 said:
So is there an official thread? Cause we are starting to see the same stuff getting recirculated throughout the couple of Halo threads here.

Not yet, but me and Millenium have some big plans for it come around E3 (any sooner and it would be too early)

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:
So is there an official thread? Cause we are starting to see the same stuff getting recirculated throughout the couple of Halo threads here.

Not yet, but me and Millenium have some big plans for it come around E3 (any sooner and it would be too early)

I don't think it's too early, not with the type of information that's been revealed already. Definitely official thread worthy stuff here. By the time you guys have at it, we will know a bunch already.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:

I don't think it's too early, not with the type of information that's been revealed already. Definitely official thread worthy stuff here. By the time you guys have at it, we will know a bunch already.

Well we're still going to still make it around E3. I asked the opinion of a mod and we agreed that would be the best time to make it.

yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:
yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:

Well we're still going to still make it around E3. I asked the opinion of a mod and we agreed that would be the best time to make it.

I think the opinion of more than one mod is in order then.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:
yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:

. you may end up with the same problem i'm having with the official Bioshock thread, if you post it this early. i'm still under 10 hits and i don't think you or YJ have posted in it.

its not done in the traditional model/format.