By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix will step up ports and sequels.

bring back xenogears and chrono cross you SE bastards!!!

FF7 would be great. 

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Quartz said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Quartz said:

I'd hate to say this but I would probably buy a PS3 if they did FFVII from the ground up on it. Also if they allowed a option to change the battle system from fixed (FFVII style) to a moving (Star Ocean 3 style).

*Edit ...Keeps dreaming

What's the battle system Crisi Core is using?

Star Ocean - Till The End Of Time PS2.

Not sure if it is the same movement as crisis core (I guess so).

@LordOfTheNightKnight

IGN Here go into a little bit of detail about the battle system. Other than that I'm not sure.

Look at my username again. There is no "of" after "Lord". It's not "Lord of the night"; it's "Lord THE Night Knight".

Sorry about that. Was trying to make sense of the name

Good to see this site is still going 

mmm... FFVII FFVIII and FFIX on my PSP... :D

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

And even better... Mmmm... FFVI in HD... I can just see kefka doing it now... muhahahahha!

Destroying the planet with his ray-gun-thingie. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

a remake of FFVII, Xenogears, and Chrono Trigger would be heavenly for me as those are my fav. Squaresoft games, if not my fav. games of all time. I would also like to see a sequal to Chrono Trigger and Xenogears, and remakes of games I never played like Vagrant Story.

I'm so glad SE has decided to go in this direction for a while. It may seem like they are just trying to make easy cash, which they are, we still benefit in a great way.

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
mmm... FFVII FFVIII and FFIX on my PSP... :D

Wii is more likely

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

How lame...just freaking make new games, why do we need remakes of games we can still play on like 4 different systems because they keep re-releasing them?

I'd say if they made FF7 ground up for PS3 only .. that'd be the first game i'd want for the ps3, and will almost definitely be a system seller for me

Most SE games are crap, but if by any chance ports and sequels means translating Seiken Densetsu 3 and bringing it out in English, I'm all for it.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

tabsina said:
I'd say if they made FF7 ground up for PS3 only .. that'd be the first game i'd want for the ps3, and will almost definitely be a system seller for me

Agreed, Personally if they made that, or Chrono Trigger, I'd be out to get a PS3 in a heartbeat.

*Pictures it*

Amazing /drool.