By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U has “more RAM” than other current consoles and “really great processor”,

http://www.nintendo-gamer.net/2012/04/04/wii-u-has-more-ram-than-other-current-consoles-and-really-great-processor-says-aliens-colonial-marines-director/.

Brian Martel, Chief Creative Officer at Gearbox Software and director of Aliens: Colonial Marines, seems to suggest otherwise.

“The machine itself will be one of the best looking versions of the game [sic]… because they’ve got more RAM than some of the other things [platforms]“, says Martel. “They’re late in the cycle so they’ve got this really great processor.”

Around the Network

Damn, these articles about the WiiU's inards are starting to look like the plaque now! ( <- Not a assault on your thread btw)

Thank you for a reliable source when it comes to the Wii U! It's a great interview!

This interview won't help the Wii U because "late in the cycle".

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I heard it smells really nice too.

Around the Network

Round and round we go, where will we stop, nobody knows.

VGChartz

at least it sounds like a more reliable source than those unknown ones

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
at least it sounds like a more reliable source than those unknown ones

Doesn't just sound more reliable, there's an actual video of the guy saying it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Millenium said:

Damn, these articles about the WiiU's inards are starting to look like the plaque now! ( <- Not a assault on your thread btw)

With all these rumors and such I can see why you would say that.  This interview with Brian Martel helps clarify things in a small way, even though he doesn't give us specific specs.

i belive more the anonymous developer from the candy country than this real director saying facts

/trollface

if finally the wii u resutls to be like x1.5 or x2 360 we can party hard

atleast this ensures "good hd graphics"