By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Game Developer of all Time, (Irrational is the winner!!) - ....VG Chartz user's are f***ed (me included)

NintendoPie said:
Scoobes said:

+ Bioware

-3 HAL

Seriously, how are people eliminating Nintendo and ND whilst downvoting Bethesda, Bioware and Sony SM when so many average to crap developers are still near the 50 mark?

You say that while voting down HAL.

Simply put, I hate Kirby. I liked Zelda and Uncharted, but now their devs are gone.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Scoobes said:

+ Bioware

-3 HAL

Seriously, how are people eliminating Nintendo and ND whilst downvoting Bethesda, Bioware and Sony SM when so many average to crap developers are still near the 50 mark?

Uh... HAL is an excellent developer of Nintendo, just so you know (which you did?).

Developer? yes. Excellent? no. Never been able to get into Kirby. I think Smash Brothers is the only game they've done that I've enjoyed.

Zelda & Uncharted >>>>>>>>>>>> Kirby

Scoobes said:
NintendoPie said:
Scoobes said:

+ Bioware

-3 HAL

Simply put, I hate Kirby. I liked Zelda and Uncharted, but now their devs are gone.

I'm guessing you also hate the Super Smash Bros. series.

Zelda --> Kirby --> Uncharted

*honks own horn*

Millenium said:
Zelda --> Kirby --> Uncharted

*honks own horn*

I'm not sure I get this *Honks own horn* thing you speak of.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Scoobes said:
NintendoPie said:
Scoobes said:

+ Bioware

-3 HAL

I'm guessing you also hate the Super Smash Bros. series.

No, I like that one, but not enough to not downvote them

pezus said:
Seriously though, ALL of the devs in this competition make or have made great games and some of you are acting like it's unfair to vote down HAL because they made Kirby? No one bothered to mention Smash...could have changed things, but now it is too late.

Pezus, you're not like a rock rolling down a hill; you can stop yourself.

pezus said:
Seriously though, ALL of the devs in this competition make or have made great games and some of you are acting like it's unfair to vote down HAL because they made Kirby? No one bothered to mention Smash...could have changed things, but now it is too late.

Welcome to the internet, if you'll take a seat, I will go and get your study books.

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:

Pezus, you're not like a rock rolling down a hill; you can stop yourself.

No, I'm going to vote HAL out (along with the others) and then stop voting. This competition is stealing precious gaming time away from me.

I repeat what I said before.

You're not like a rock rolling down a hill; you can stop yourself.

pezus said:

And I will, like I said. When HAL is out