By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Dear Leo-j, if this isn't a joke, thanks for being gay. I like the ladies and I don't like competition when it comes to trying to do the sex. Thanks for taking yourself and others out of the vaj-game. K bye.

Around the Network

I have to say, it makes me happy that I belong to an internet community where a guy can state that he is gay and the overwhelming reaction isnt to call him a (sorry in advance for offending) fag and bully him incessantly. This place has always been different though.

the resistance approves.

Oh my goodness! This thread is too hilarious! Well, I'm proud to say that I am not gay, but the guy I'm dating is though. Actually he's bi-sexual but what the hell. Lol!

Well you would fit right in in San Francisco. At least 1/3 of the people I know here are gay. Also, use protection!!!! Seriously no matter what the other guy says. It only takes one time for you to get something you will have for the rest of your life.

Homosexual? Yes.

Lady Gaga fan? No.

Around the Network
chapset said:

knew it when you said last year that wasn't hot... but again don't think it really matters what i think or knew

Except that isn't hot, I made the same face as the one in your signature.

errorpwns said:
chapset said:

knew it when you said last year that wasn't hot... but again don't think it really matters what i think or knew

Except that isn't hot, I made the same face as the one in your signature.

and one year from now you will post a thread expressing your gayness, this pic is a really good gaydar it seems ;)

by the way am just joking

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

leo-j said:

I'm gay

congrats

i'm not

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

this mean sexy time?