By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Important Polls - Please Answer

twesterm said:
ssj12 said:

I just want you guys to post your answers to some questions to show ioi that people want what is being polled.

Game Database Related:

1. Would you want game modifications added as a section under the main modified games?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

2. Would you also want mods to be able to have their own pages?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

3. Would you want PSN (PlayStation Network), XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade), NVC (Nintendo Virtual Console), and WW (WiiWare) to be added as game platforms?

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

4. Would you like the ability to report fake, incorrect, or multiple games in the data base that need to be removed or merged with another game of the same title?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

1. Would you want a "Stickied Topics Section" on front page that just shows around four of the "hot" stickied topics or recently posted?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

General Forums Management:

1. Would you like moderators to be able to delete forum posts and threads?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Agree

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

I just want you guys to post your answers to some questions to show ioi that people want what is being polled.

Game Database Related:

1. Would you want game modifications added as a section under the main modified games?

a. Yes 

b. No

c. Don't Care

2. Would you also want game modifications to be able to have their own pages?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

3. Would you want PSN (PlayStation Network), XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade), NVC (Nintendo Virtual Console), and WW (WiiWare) to be added as game platforms?

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

4. Would you like the ability to report fake, incorrect, or multiple games in the data base that need to be removed or merged with another game of the same title?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

1. Would you want a "Stickied Topics Section" on front page that just shows around four of the "hot" stickied topics or recently posted?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

1.  Would you like moderators to be able to delete forum posts and threads?

a. Yes and title changing

b. No

c. Don't Care

I believe that any and all input that you guys give greatly improve this site helping the site and help the site benefit in the long run.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
ssj12 said:

Game Database Related:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No - But edit title, yes

c. Don't Care

I believe that any and all input that you guys give greatly improve this site helping the site and help the site benefit in the long run.

1. Don't Care
2. Don't Care
3. Yes
4. Yes

1. No

1. Yes

Game Database Related:

1. C. Don't Care

2. A. Yes

3. C. Don't Care

4. A. Yes

Site Changes:

1. C. Don't Care

1. A. Yes

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

Game Database Related:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes  but only if we could get actual sales data for all three

b. No

C. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care - Some mods abuse their power as it is, so id only like this implemented if it gets properly reported.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Game Database Related:

a. Yes  , why not

b. No, they can be add in another section in the same page of the game

a. Yes

a. Yes

Site Changes:

b. No 

1.  Would you like moderators to be able to delete forum posts and threads?

b. No ofr threads but I believe a mod is able to delete a post ?

Time to Work !

Game Database:

1: Yes

2: Yes

3: Don't care

4: Yes

Site Changes:

1: No

1: Don't care 

Very nice site, you don't have to change much, I would only add a search tool for the Forum. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

ssj12 said:

Game Database Related:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

1. Dont care

2. No

3. No (Wiiware yes...)

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. No, even if someone is banned, i want to see why!... The posts of banned people disappear and i really don't dig that...

Btw: I wanna tune my own profile again... I had just made it pretty, and 3 days later, it was gone... Because that option had been removed!... That really sucks because i like how people can feel another 'atmosphere' on someone's profile page... 

THE NETHERLANDS

bump

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453