By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

I didn't notice that FF was missing from the start game table, but if that's true then you're most likely right.

I don't agree with your reasoning in the "what If" scenario regarding proff lynch train. i don't think moreno would have voted proff if he was at

L2 let alone L1 (L2 is the place where stupid mistake can happen in situation like these and most players tend to avoid)

I'm actually certain that moreno saw noname unvote before voting to put prof back at L2 (and thats why i'm suspcious of him)

Its funny to see the most logical player i know talk about "what if" scenarios. Whay happened to you zLinkz  

I also didn't notice final-fan's alleged absence, and it wasn't commented on in the thread. The part about moreingrato somehow hammering is more odd, because it's actually an impossibility: he's implying that moreingrato could have killed prof if he (Linkz) hadn't refreshed before posting, but that's not actually the case. The fact that he clammed up and got defensive after I asked for clarification is equally unusual.

I actually had to re-read that part 3 times and still wasn't sure if he's talking nonsense or it's me who can't understand the point he's was  making(even when writing my post)...especialy when the two of you focused on the FF part after that.  

That with the way replied to you..... defiantly a wired behavior that I never experienced from Linkz before.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Has anyone not posted yet?

only vetteman. i think we should have him mod killed.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Radish head just role claimed! He is the illiterate 3rd party. Did you try reading to see if anyone did not post yet? :P

Well, although I've read every post in this round so far- I can't read for messages that aren't there lol xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

It doesn't seem right to modkill someone on day 1- but I don't want him to just not appear either; not sure what to do- I guess it's up to Stefl :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Screw quotes...

One it would be odd if Stefl made a table of 11 players, excluding FF after he had given him a role. And two there's no way he rerolled everyone after correcting the table. You guys go ahead and do whatever you want about FF, but I'm not going to suspect him anytime soon.

I put prof at L-1 momentarily, and had I not refreshed before posting, moreno could have voted without noname's unvote and it would have been a hammer instead. There was a 2 minute gap between their votes as has been mentioned.

Yay radish is going to follow a game of Mafia that he's playing in. I didn't mention this last round as to why radish wasn't targeted night one, but most scumteams aren't going to kill him because he's prone to rash hammering and/or not making good cases against mafia. That doesn't mean he should be lynched as a liability, but good townies need to recognize his shortfalls.

I suspect the better items are player bound for what it's worth. The non-player bound items certainly should be interesting though.

I didn't notice that FF was missing from the start game table, but if that's true then you're most likely right.

I don't agree with your reasoning in the "what If" scenario regarding proff lynch train. i don't think moreno would have voted proff if he was at

L2 let alone L1 (L2 is the place where stupid mistake can happen in situation like these and most players tend to avoid)

I'm actually certain that moreno saw noname unvote before voting to put prof back at L2 (and thats why i'm suspcious of him)

Its funny to see the most logical player i know talk about "what if" scenarios. Whay happened to you zLinkz  

I also didn't notice final-fan's alleged absence, and it wasn't commented on in the thread. The part about moreingrato somehow hammering is more odd, because it's actually an impossibility: he's implying that moreingrato could have killed prof if he (Linkz) hadn't refreshed before posting, but that's not actually the case. The fact that he clammed up and got defensive after I asked for clarification is equally unusual.

It was commented on, hence why I saw no reason to explain it again.

Linkzmax said:
Maybe I'm remembering the player list incorrectly, but we were originally at 11. 2 mafia is quite weak there, so it's likely there were already 3 when the missing player(FF) was added.

See the bold and italicized? I'm not saying moreno definitely would have been a hammer vote. It could have been mine. There was no conclusion made. Just pointing out to TOS what happened, since he talked about L-1.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
It doesn't seem right to modkill someone on day 1- but I don't want him to just not appear either; not sure what to do- I guess it's up to Stefl :)

lol............ok now your making me feel bad.

wtf are you guys talking about?
Vetteman isn't playing

Linkzmax said:

It was commented on, hence why I saw no reason to explain it again.

See the bold and italicized? I'm not saying moreno definitely would have been a hammer vote. It could have been mine. There was no conclusion made. Just pointing out to TOS what happened, since he talked about L-1.

Re: FF, part of my problem is that it's sloppy to assume that Final-Fan was just tacked on as a townie at the last second when a simpler explanation, that stefl originally just accidentally neglected to add his name to column, is equally available. Again, and I mean this with all due to respect to poor radish, it's logic that I expect more from other players.

Re: moreno, I admit I misread your post. I assume you meant that comment in response to one of Truck's posts? Or was it Final-Fan's? (This latter question is an indirect way of saying that quoting is actually good for everyone).

FrankenFran said:

Never trust the French

I can agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly!

Have you played mafia before by the by, or is this your first time?

radishhead said:
Okay, that whole random voting prof thing makes me feel really uneasy- it was like a joke that got too far, and I think that the Mafia actually took control of it at one point to try and get a confused lynch on Prof.

At what point do you think that was?

spurgeonryan said:
Yeah you are right, he is also playing differently. So what does that mean if both thrprof and linkx are playing strangely? I will await someones response before I make some rash or unlogical comment.

Why wait? No time like the present!

radishhead said:
Has anyone not posted yet?
radishhead said:

radishhead said:

I promise to read all messages this game (I admit I used to skip most of them)...

Can you at least go 24 hours before breaking your promises? =^/

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone want to role claim? Theprof? You seem quite willing do. To anything today.

Why so interested for a role claim??

spurgeonryan said:
Radish head just role claimed! He is the illiterate 3rd party. Did you try reading to see if anyone did not post yet? :P

You also seems interested if there is 3rd party.

radishhead said:

My first post and my vote was just a joke and thinking of unvoting  but with this post I will not unvote. 

spurgeonryan said:
Well since the game has been going for a bit now I would check his profile to see when he last checked in. Give him 2-3 days in the meat world to show up. Because as we know from last game the first day can last forever1

And here i thought you were helping me mess with radish's head >_> 

FoS: for not knowing the players list (radish gets a pass but not you)