By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

I'm worried you're going to realize I was sent 2 role PMs, duh

Around the Network

What are you so worried about? That one person could be ignoring possible scum in FF for a couple of days? My goodness, the horror!

Linkzmax said:
What are you so worried about? That one person could be ignoring possible scum in FF for a couple of days? My goodness, the horror!

No, I'm worried you're scum, and that I've caught you red-handed this early. I have read the entire Hardy Boy series, y'know.

Actually, I'm "worried" that you're not making  sense: it's like I'm reading an explanation from radish (sorry radish!). Maybe my memory's off, what with it being so long since I played, but I recall being able to understand what you meant when you spoke in previous games. You also generally weren't so   snippy, in my head.

noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

Actually, I'm "worried" that you're not making  sense: it's like I'm reading an explanation from radish (sorry radish!)

Don't worry about it- I get much worse from Prof most rounds xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:

Screw quotes...

One it would be odd if Stefl made a table of 11 players, excluding FF after he had given him a role. And two there's no way he rerolled everyone after correcting the table. You guys go ahead and do whatever you want about FF, but I'm not going to suspect him anytime soon.

I put prof at L-1 momentarily, and had I not refreshed before posting, moreno could have voted without noname's unvote and it would have been a hammer instead. There was a 2 minute gap between their votes as has been mentioned.

Yay radish is going to follow a game of Mafia that he's playing in. I didn't mention this last round as to why radish wasn't targeted night one, but most scumteams aren't going to kill him because he's prone to rash hammering and/or not making good cases against mafia. That doesn't mean he should be lynched as a liability, but good townies need to recognize his shortfalls.

I suspect the better items are player bound for what it's worth. The non-player bound items certainly should be interesting though.

I didn't notice that FF was missing from the start game table, but if that's true then you're most likely right.

I don't agree with your reasoning in the "what If" scenario regarding proff lynch train. i don't think moreno would have voted proff if he was at

L2 let alone L1 (L2 is the place where stupid mistake can happen in situation like these and most players tend to avoid)

I'm actually certain that moreno saw noname unvote before voting to put prof back at L2 (and thats why i'm suspcious of him)

Its funny to see the most logical player i know talk about "what if" scenarios. Whay happened to you zLinkz  

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Guess who's got 3 votes and a diablo 3 beta key?

We need to get the lurkers talking, because I feel mostly good about people who have posted today, aside from a couple annoyances.

theprof00 said:
Guess who's got 3 votes and a diablo 3 beta key?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Screw quotes...

One it would be odd if Stefl made a table of 11 players, excluding FF after he had given him a role. And two there's no way he rerolled everyone after correcting the table. You guys go ahead and do whatever you want about FF, but I'm not going to suspect him anytime soon.

I put prof at L-1 momentarily, and had I not refreshed before posting, moreno could have voted without noname's unvote and it would have been a hammer instead. There was a 2 minute gap between their votes as has been mentioned.

Yay radish is going to follow a game of Mafia that he's playing in. I didn't mention this last round as to why radish wasn't targeted night one, but most scumteams aren't going to kill him because he's prone to rash hammering and/or not making good cases against mafia. That doesn't mean he should be lynched as a liability, but good townies need to recognize his shortfalls.

I suspect the better items are player bound for what it's worth. The non-player bound items certainly should be interesting though.

I didn't notice that FF was missing from the start game table, but if that's true then you're most likely right.

I don't agree with your reasoning in the "what If" scenario regarding proff lynch train. i don't think moreno would have voted proff if he was at

L2 let alone L1 (L2 is the place where stupid mistake can happen in situation like these and most players tend to avoid)

I'm actually certain that moreno saw noname unvote before voting to put prof back at L2 (and thats why i'm suspcious of him)

Its funny to see the most logical player i know talk about "what if" scenarios. Whay happened to you zLinkz  

I also didn't notice final-fan's alleged absence, and it wasn't commented on in the thread. The part about moreingrato somehow hammering is more odd, because it's actually an impossibility: he's implying that moreingrato could have killed prof if he (Linkz) hadn't refreshed before posting, but that's not actually the case. The fact that he clammed up and got defensive after I asked for clarification is equally unusual.

Has anyone not posted yet?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~