By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many female gamers are on here?

Add a poll so they can vote anonymously!
"Are you a:
man
woman
a little bit of both
neither
Robots don't have a gender"

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
bigjon said:
lol, who was that Blonde chick from like 06-07 who got banned like 10 times on 10 different accounts.... she had some photos in her profile in a thong and stuff, it was pretty funny..... gonna bug me until I remember.... Montana may remember he probably banned her a few times.

Gballzack/GirlGamerElite/Onimusha, if memory serves. She (or he) would skirt the line of the rules and post semi-nude pictures to win over people in the community. Even the worst posters today don't compare to some of the early turds on the site like her.

TadpoleJackson said:
NintendoPie said:

You just did it for the giggles, didn't you?
Or was it for a larger reason?........

I made this account in a hurry. Forgot I couldn't change it later. I still find that stupid >__> 

You did it for the profile views.  Don't lie!

sethnintendo said:
TadpoleJackson said:
NintendoPie said:

You just did it for the giggles, didn't you?
Or was it for a larger reason?........

I made this account in a hurry. Forgot I couldn't change it later. I still find that stupid >__> 

You did it for the profile views.  Don't lie!

That is the aforementioned "deeper reason"!! XD

thetonestarr said:

Anyhow, videogaming as a significant hobby itself is pretty much a sausage fest. No surprise VGChartz reflects that. Most gamers on the Internet who claim to be girls are guys anyways.

That is very true for online gaming (especially MMORPG).

Around the Network

there are about 5-10 girls that show up every now and then, and 3 that are reguarly active these days.

Rutea, TadpoleJackson, and MattyPeq. the latter 2 are the most active.

Okay... you got some posts, not from girls though. XD I knew there weren't that many on here!

This place is more fun when you assume everyone else is female

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Going by how many have girls somewhere on their profiles I'd say theres quite a few here ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

MontanaHatchet said:
bigjon said:
lol, who was that Blonde chick from like 06-07 who got banned like 10 times on 10 different accounts.... she had some photos in her profile in a thong and stuff, it was pretty funny..... gonna bug me until I remember.... Montana may remember he probably banned her a few times.

Gballzack/GirlGamerElite/Onimusha, if memory serves. She (or he) would skirt the line of the rules and post semi-nude pictures to win over people in the community. Even the worst posters today don't compare to some of the early turds on the site like her.

We ever gonna get are pics back? VG Chartz has takin so much from me.