By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The True or False game

-.- True... I guess.

The user below me has odd sensations when they touch fuzzy objects.

Around the Network

@NintendoPie That's actually funny. It's almost a bait to have that kind of username, you know; and of all, you'd use Nintendo at that. LOL

'k, I'll respond to my own statement.
True, on occasion, in a right setting with the right girl

@NintendoPie's statement:
True. In the right mood, right atmosphere with the right girl at any time in any place

The user below me loves the thrill of the chase, the love games just for play, just for fun

false> i did not undertsand a word you said,

the user below me loves to go deep inside.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

No... I'm 13. XD

The member below me likes to hop on bunny rabbits while singing California Girls by Katy Perry.

False. I'd rather play football with them.

The user below me lacks common sense.

Around the Network

False, I have common and Uncommon sense.

The user below me has not played his most favorite game of all time, in over a month.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

True, haven't felt like plugging in the xbox or reinstalling Morrowind on the comp

The user below me has stepped on dog poo more than once in his/her life.

True I had to redo some vynil siding on a house and a section of the outside of the house was a dog kennel I had to go and it was FULL of dog shit, worst job I ever had to do felt like puking all day.

The user below had a penis up his butt once.

False.

The user below hate dogs

AstroMaSSi rules

False, I do like cats more though! (See sig)

The member below me likes my new sig!