By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - top 20 spammers by post count

TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
This thread is worth checking out, because it's appropriate to the topic at hand:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=11420

It's the first day of Spring Break.... and Summer is coming soon.

The posts in that thread are simply amazing. Soriku's reaction is already great with a typical "LOL WTF?" spam post, but this one takes the cake:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=319232

God I wish we still had threads like this!

Make it Trucks! Use my idea... you know you likey! 

Around the Network

Damn. I thought I had a lot of posts...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Really good posters.

Come back soon @darth... VGC needs you.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:
Jesus christ, 23 posts per day, nintendopie. This isn't a social club for you and your nanny friends to drink tea and gossip.

And yeah, how darth has managed to keep his post count so high despite almost no activity for a year is beyond me, though I think I remember that at one point he was pushing low 30s in the posts per day.

Lol! That's the best way someone has described my posting activities on this site by far! ROFL!!!! XD

Pretty sure I remember Soriku once went over 30 posts per day at one point, and leo-j used to be not too far behind.

In terms of speed posting Benkenobi should probably be on the list, he was the first to reach 10,000 posts back in August 2008 http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=38855&page=1 which was over 17 posts per day.

TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:
Jesus christ, 23 posts per day, nintendopie. This isn't a social club for you and your nanny friends to drink tea and gossip.

And yeah, how darth has managed to keep his post count so high despite almost no activity for a year is beyond me, though I think I remember that at one point he was pushing low 30s in the posts per day.

Lol! That's the best way someone has described my posting activities on this site by far! ROFL!!!! XD

Pretty sure I remember Soriku once went over 30 posts per day at one point, and leo-j used to be not too far behind.

leo-j was hindered by his numerous bans.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
Who here thinks basilzero or ninpie is actually darth?

Now that you mention it...

BasilZero likes JRPGs, is supposedly a Nintendo fan and actually happens to like PlayStation more. Posts at a rapid pace and doesn't care for proofreading at all.

It's possible.

Interesting observation. It is possible.

I guess I'm not special enough to be an alt of someone.

NintendoPie said:

Quiet Kirby.

Actually it's probbaly less special being an alt of Kirby than not being an alt.

TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:

Quiet Kirby.

Actually it's probbaly less special being an alt of Kirby than not being an alt.

Kirby007? Why are you comparing him to me?

NintendoPie said:
TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:

Quiet Kirby.

Kirby007? Why are you comparing him to me?

I wasn't. You wanted to be accused of being an alt and he was the first that came to mind.