By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Spurs v Bolton - Muamba fights for life

It looks as tho hes in a stable condition its good to see such sportsmanship from the players and the fans

Around the Network

comment from van der Vaart to Dutch television:

"It was terrible," says Van der Vaart to the NOS. "It happened behind my back. He just dropped down dead, as you may say so. After resuscitation, he came back but then lost him again. It did not look good. "

"I've never seen this before, my legs began to tremble. Players began to pray, an incredible situation. It was deathly quiet in the stadium, you will never forget this. We sat in the dressing room for an hour just staring in front of us'

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I've not mentioned this on here before, what with it being a video games website, but I'm a Bolton fan, and I have a season ticket at the Reebok. It was tough watching it, there was a brief moment where the cameras were on him before they realised how serious it was. It'll be a long time before I forget that image.

Muamba is your classic cult hero, he's a bit clumsy on the ball generally but every now and then does something amazing. He's also tenacious, and a fighter, so hopefully those qualities will get him through this.

VGChartz

kowenicki said:
milkyjoe said:
I've not mentioned this on here before, what with it being a video games website, but I'm a Bolton fan, and I have a season ticket at the Reebok. It was tough watching it, there was a brief moment where the cameras were on him before they realised how serious it was. It'll be a long time before I forget that image.

Muamba is your classic cult hero, he's a bit clumsy on the ball generally but every now and then does something amazing. He's also tenacious, and a fighter, so hopefully those qualities will get him through this.

live in Bolton?

I used to work over there on Chorley New Road.

Better news of Muamba today, hopefully he hangs in there.  They had a minutes applause for him before the wolves man u game which... I couldnt work out if that was right or not?

Yes. Born and raised here.

VGChartz