By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - US soldier kills at least 16 Afghan civilians in Kandahar

MrBubbles said:
i dont even care...im tired of hearing about this backwards corrupt tribal shithole. he was probably tired of dealing with these two faced fanatic cavemen..

I'm glad you regard human life so highly.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Branko2166 said:
Aj_habfan said:
bertlsenix said:

But but the US Soldiers are the good guys!
They only kill for the sake of the world - They are our saviors!
Praise the USA! - I hope this Soldier gets his own Call of Duty Game so we all can be like him our savior!!!
Hopefully he gets the Nobel peace price just cause he is from the USA and killed random people without any reason in a country where he doesn't belong to.

^ Is probably what most US People will think but cause im not from there > This guys are hilarious.I cant wait to see how Obama and co try to turn this in to a good thing or an accident "His weapon was possesed by an Islamic demon" or something like that will surely come.
There can't be a scenario where someone from the USA screwed up - Would like to know how this will be kept a secret in the US TV.Its not a secret some stuff
won't be told especially if it is damaging their reputation or the "untouchable" thinking that most people there have.
Its more important to talk about Justin Biebers non existent facial hair there.

Oh please, you are acting like this was an organized attack executed by the military themselves. It's clearly a solider who has lost his mind and nobody will defend his actions, nevermind calling him a hero. I seriously hope you're joking and not this ignorant to what Americans - because the majority want the troops back home badly.

I guess the fact that the troops are still there means that the majority of Americans don't have much say then. Sad to say but the so called "western democracy" is a mirrage. A total overhaul is required, one which will give the people more authority over the people meant to be representing them and not the corporate elite.

edit- Regarding the incident itself it is a great tragedy which will only spiral into more death and carnage I suspect. May those innocent victims rest in peace and let there be justice.

On issues like this I agree, more citizen referendums would be great. But instead those only exist for issues like gay marriage where the prejudice of a slight majority is allowed to suppress the rest.

How can people blame the USA because of the actions of a sole American solider? That would be like saying all Muslims are terrorists because the terrorist happens to be Muslim.

Comments like shame on america is just as laughable as the comment from the guy saying they probably deserved it, pure ignorance.

Argh_College said:
Probably bullsh**, he probably killed some guys that deserved it but those guys put children and women with them so they think they could get away... they cant.

Go USA kill that race of terrorist and bring children and women to Europe or USA so they can grow like normal people, learn in schools, get good jobs and be good citizens.

NOOOO Please dont bring them to europa or USA (especially europe) we have more than enough of them, the current situation is already bad enough..

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

ArcticGabe said:
Opened fire to women and children.
That's just sick!
Even some animals behave better than that!
Yet some Americans are chanting free Syria.
Are Americans anything better than them?
Shame on you America!

You can't be serious. So you think this one guy represents 300 million americans?  You think 300 million americans all think and act the same way? You think they all agree with what anyone of them does?

Every country in the world, every armed force in the world, has people like this man in them.

Shame on you for being ignorant and thick.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
ArcticGabe said:
Opened fire to women and children.
That's just sick!
Even some animals behave better than that!
Yet some Americans are chanting free Syria.
Are Americans anything better than them?
Shame on you America!

You can't be serious. So you think this one guy represents 300 million americans?  You think 300 million americans all think and act the same way? You think they all agree with what anyone of them does?

Every country in the world, every armed force in the world, has people like this man in them.

Shame on you for being ignorant and thick

No other armed force in the world sent their manaics overseas to kill innocents like Americans do in the 21st century.

That's the major difference.

How many war crimes American armed force had commited overseas in the 21st century?

sex slaves? killing contests? pee on the victims?

American war crimes in Iraq

Branko2166 said:
Aj_habfan said:

Oh please, you are acting like this was an organized attack executed by the military themselves. It's clearly a solider who has lost his mind and nobody will defend his actions, nevermind calling him a hero. I seriously hope you're joking and not this ignorant to what Americans - because the majority want the troops back home badly.

I guess the fact that the troops are still there means that the majority of Americans don't have much say then. Sad to say but the so called "western democracy" is a mirrage. A total overhaul is required, one which will give the people more authority over the people meant to be representing them and not the corporate elite.

edit- Regarding the incident itself it is a great tragedy which will only spiral into more death and carnage I suspect. May those innocent victims rest in peace and let there be justice.

Just because people want the troops back home doesn't mean people don't support them being there.

When you give more people authority it doesn't necessarily lead to good things. As most people tend to be selfish and caring of their own problems or ideas.

But I'm not going to pretend to have all the answers like yourself.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Should hand him over to the Afghan government. Our legal system is a joke, so maybe he'll receive real punishment.

spurgeonryan said:
Because no ones else has the force to be able to say we are not going to put up with your nonsence terrorists. Go Bully the rest of the world. Africa is plenty of proof that Americans are mild. Same with North Korea, China, Burma, Iran, etc.

You got your facts mixed up, almost as bad as Snake nobi sir.

America is the biggest terrorist in the world.

You have China on your list?

That proves you don't know what is going on in this world.

America being mild with China?

lol

bertlsenix said:

But but the US Soldiers are the good guys!
They only kill for the sake of the world - They are our saviors!
Praise the USA! - I hope this Soldier gets his own Call of Duty Game so we all can be like him our savior!!!
Hopefully he gets the Nobel peace price just cause he is from the USA and killed random people without any reason in a country where he doesn't belong to.

^ Is probably what most US People will think but cause im not from there > This guys are hilarious.I cant wait to see how Obama and co try to turn this in to a good thing or an accident "His weapon was possesed by an Islamic demon" or something like that will surely come.
There can't be a scenario where someone from the USA screwed up - Would like to know how this will be kept a secret in the US TV.Its not a secret some stuff
won't be told especially if it is damaging their reputation or the "untouchable" thinking that most people there have.
Its more important to talk about Justin Biebers non existent facial hair there.

I'd be careful to assume what any American's thinks about an undeclared war in the nations name. As a life long US citizen I heavily disagree with us being in the Middle East or nation bulding of any kind. That troop and many other troops have behaved out of character and should be discharged for their misconduct if not spend time a military prision for their actions. I wouldn't even say your obscene interpretation of what American thinks comes close to half of what our population thinks. Don't confuse our politics with our citizens....sad.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.