By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSV v 3DS v PSP v DS - TRUE Aligned launch - Week 80 update. BRUTAL

Nyleveia said:
kowenicki said:
Paul said:
Great post. You should update it weekly.

I will keep the records and will update now and then.

Whats your view on this?  Sony like to use the word momentum... Vita has none at the moment.

Certainly selling better than Microsofts handheld ;D

You mean the Zune?

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:

So sad to see handhelds declining, the 3DS is doing pretty well to keep up with the DS though, but it won't likely hold out much longer

I'd think 3DS will be tracking ahead of DS soon considering the imminent release of new gen Pokemon, inexpensive 2DS and MH4. But it will likely track behind during next year since titles like Nintendogs, Style Savvy, and Brain Training will no longer have the same appeal as during the DS era. I dont think any elderly or insane amount of women will be buying the 3DS. 

DanneSandin said:
It will be very interesting to see Vita after the price cut, and how well 3DS will do this holiday! Interesting times ahead indeed

Hasn't it had the pricecut already? or was it just an announcement?

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Bajablo said:
DanneSandin said:
It will be very interesting to see Vita after the price cut, and how well 3DS will do this holiday! Interesting times ahead indeed

its been in affect for 3 weeks now. US went from 4k-5k a week to 10k. Same with Europe. Killzone should push it to around 20k, japan vita sales dropped though cuz of MH4 about to release, everybody buying 3DS's

Bajablo said:
DanneSandin said:

tbone just answered u - so I guess there's only one interesting thing left to see then; how well 3DS will do this holiday ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Bajablo said:
DanneSandin said:

tbone just answered u - so I guess there's only one interesting thing left to see then; how well 3DS will do this holiday ^^

forget holiday, lets see japan this month and then Oct with Pokemon and release of the 2DS o.O

tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
Bajablo said:
DanneSandin said:

forget holiday, lets see japan this month and then Oct with Pokemon and release of the 2DS o.O

What I meant was that I wanna see how much 3DS sells this year ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Thanks for this very interesting charts.

Isn't it possible to have the chart up to the last week of the 3DS, to compare 3DS, DS and PSP current situations ?

Conegamer said:
Dat Vita alright. It's so damn far behind particularly in the US I see little which can help it.

And yet, with lesser total sold units and lesser weekly sold units you feel the wiiu isnt in the same boat?

theyre both screwed.

Nyleveia said:
Conegamer said:
Dat Vita alright. It's so damn far behind particularly in the US I see little which can help it.

And yet, with lesser total sold units and lesser weekly sold units you feel the wiiu isnt in the same boat?

theyre both screwed.

I'm curious about where I mentioned the Wii U in my post, as it isn't relevant.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.