By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

New Dynasty Warriors VS. video! Focus on multiplayer this time!

1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, or Battle Royale (up to four players local and wifi)
Text Chat while batting even use pre-set phrases

http://andriasang.com/con0f3/dwvs_digest/

Damn, this looks so good!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

For anyone in the UK.............

Play.com have a one day deal only going on for Mario Kart DS & New Super Mario Bros.

Both are 9.99 and sold by play themselves (thus brand new so gauranteed box & instruction booklet)

Just ordered them both right now without hesitation, theres also some 360/ps3 games on the one day deal (snagged myself a copy of WRC 2 on 360 for 9.99 aswell)

Dynasty Warriors games reproduce like rabbits, wow!

The Mario Tennis history was great! The game responsible for Waluigi... :']

spurgeonryan said:

The firmware update will apparently also contain a security update for European consoles, and increase the speed of the eShop. Users will also be able to scan QR Codes to instantly buy games. Here’s the whole list of updates, according to the rumour;

* Ability to access Nintendo eShop account from other internet enabled devices including computers and smartphones.

* This system update will allow users to take pictures of QR codes with the 3DS from the other device’s screen to redeem purchased content.

* This update will add the application “Nintendo Network” to the 3DS.

* Ability to update physical Nintendo 3DS Games via Nintendo Shop (DLC feature).

* A “Game Preview” Mode for the Nintendo 3DS system Nintendo Shop.

* Enhances the speed of the handheld.

* Increases the system security with automatic security updates.

* Nintendo Zone will be automatically added to European 3DS owners.

I was a little confused about this.  They talk about increasing the speed of the eshop (I don't really notice too bad of load times on there) and they talk about enhancing the speed of the handheld.  Is the second one talking about increasing the speed in general?  Like increasing Swapnote load times (please God!)

Not exactly news, but nice pics nonetheless:

One of the best 3DS designs - this bundle will evaporate from stores.

Around the Network

Did the DS have as many different systems that were dedicated to games? It seems like every major game on the 3DS has an unique 3DS to go with it.

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
We'll see new Zelda game this E3 to be released next year at holidays with a TP artstyle or similar, but nothing like the demo. And not developed by Retro. Also, a new Mario and Metroid, but the Mario game will be 2D.

Where do you get tthat from? Did I miss anything?

Only a guess:

Zelda: Nintendo sold a lot of Wiis because Twilight Princess. Having a Zelda game in that style (not art style, but something similar) early in the console rather than at the end (Skyward Sword) will help to boost sales.

Metroid: Well, last one was in 2010. And we know that Prime sold very well in the Wii in 2007. I wouldn't say not to Metroid Prime 4.

Mario 2D: Cross platform with 3DS or something similar. Maybe this holiday.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

That KH bundle looks awesome.
I hope Nintendo does the same with Wii U and for the best titles releases a special version!

spurgeonryan said:
DélioPT said:
That KH bundle looks awesome.
I hope Nintendo does the same with Wii U and for the best titles releases a special version!

I would like a jungle looking Donkey Kong bundle, and a Gold Zelda bundle!

Or a Mario/Kart/Metroid bundle with matching Upads.... swweeeeet!

Pavolink said:
DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
We'll see new Zelda game this E3 to be released next year at holidays with a TP artstyle or similar, but nothing like the demo. And not developed by Retro. Also, a new Mario and Metroid, but the Mario game will be 2D.

Where do you get tthat from? Did I miss anything?

Only a guess:

Zelda: Nintendo sold a lot of Wiis because Twilight Princess. Having a Zelda game in that style (not art style, but something similar) early in the console rather than at the end (Skyward Sword) will help to boost sales.

Metroid: Well, last one was in 2010. And we know that Prime sold very well in the Wii in 2007. I wouldn't say not to Metroid Prime 4.

Mario 2D: Cross platform with 3DS or something similar. Maybe this holiday.

I'm sorry, but I kinda have to disagree with everything you said :P We won't see Zelda on the WiiU till at least 2015/16 - IF Retro isn't on it right now! There's always about 5 years inbetween console Zeldas, and haven't they already said that they will do a portable first??

Metroid is the most likely one out of these three, but I still don't think we'll see it this year...

Mario 2D is really to big to be a launch title: EVERYONE would buy it, which means noone would buy the rest of the line up... I think we'll see this around x-mas 2013, or perhaps 2014. That's such a system seller that they won't need it when it launches; if the WiiU starts to sell less and less they can roll out 2D Mario - who will save the day. A new system sells itself, it won't need that extra push.

Hope that makes sense :)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.