By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA: Vice City nights, Monster Hunter Port. 3, Tales of Innocence R, and FF Type-0 HD coming to VITA

leper-apostle said:
Anyone who says vita doesn't have game support is a troll, cannot wait for more vita games.

Do you think some ports of old games are great support? They will not help the vita.

Around the Network
z101 said:
Tales of Innonce don't even helped the Vita in Japan, so will the FF-Port. The thousands Port of MH3 will don't help either,

Gta could create some sales in the West. But I think it will be multi.

Umm yes they certainly will help sales in Japan, Software moves units.

z101 said:
leper-apostle said:
Anyone who says vita doesn't have game support is a troll, cannot wait for more vita games.

Do you think some ports of old games are great? They will not help the vita.

HUH? That ois NOT a port it s a NEw GTA game, lol, at least read before posting. Monster hunter being on Vita port or not will help japanese sales, you dont know thhow the market works.

MRKs said:
Another Vice City game? Way to milk that one.

I'm sad for Type-0 I was hoping it would came out in the west for the PSP. I don't want to buy a Vita only for a PSP game.

Just adding a rumor to a rumor, but Type-0 and MHP3 being for the Vita in the West is related to how heavily pirated games were on the PSP.

leper-apostle said:
Flanneryaug said:

They are probably planning to bring these games to the Vita, but if the Vita doesn't pick up in sales, they might drop development of these games, just like what initially happened to the 3DS.

Vita will be fine devs know games sell platforums, so canning games is redundant. Sony has too many good ties with developers to lose support, they know Sony will keep supporting vita and it will do well over time.

Games do help sell platforms, but so do reasonable prices. When it comes to selling a console the order of the most important things are:

1) Price

2) Software

3) Hardware

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Around the Network

Hope GTA: Vice City Nights is true! Oh, please be true! Anyone remember the leaked document which had some unannounced games for the Vita on it? Red Dead Record: 1847 was listed on it! Could've been fake, but I hope it wasn't.

Nice, hope this is true. But 2 things:

1. There's already a thread on this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140909&page=1

2. I wouldn't believe everything play.com says. They've made many mistakes before, so this would just be the same. I'd imagine the localisation and the GTA to be true, but these were pretty much a given. As for the Monster Hunter; it could easily be true, but at the same time, it may be about a localisation of the 3DS version and just got mixed up. As I said before, they've made mistakes before (putting Epic Mickey on PS3, Pokemon on PSP etc.).

One thing is for certain: This Friday will be an exciting day for Vita owners!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

GTA!? Awesome!!

z101 said:
leper-apostle said:

Do you think some ports of old games are great support? They will not help the vita.

How about the new Bioshock? The new Resistance? The new Uncharted? The new GTA? And countless other original titles... I'll list them if you want :P

GTA, here comes the megaton to sell Vita!!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^