By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will come out first? Final Fantasy versus XIII or Final Fantasy XIII-3

Which game will be released first?

FF versus XIII 33 45.21%

FF XIII-3 40 54.79%

Total:73

Im hoping there is no XIII-3.

Around the Network

I don't think there is going to be a XIII-3, the cliff hanger ending is more likely a prelude to DLC then a full sequel. SE wouldn't dare do XIII-3, the amount of damage it will do to the franchise would be ridiculous.

Whats FFXII team doing right now? Maybe we could see a FFXV announcement at TGC this year, with vXIII arriving in japan in the fall and over here by march 2013.

FFv13: Three years after The Agent releases

FFXIII-3: Late 2013

VXIII said:
Ajescent said:
RolStoppable said:
Isn't Final Fantasy Versus XIII just a myth like Agent and Sadness?

What's "Sadness"?

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/game/12330/sadness/

That looked interesting actually.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I hope there will be no FFXIII-3 they shuold rather make FF-15

Around the Network

Square Enix should pull a Betheda and release Versus XIII this year by Christmas... even before it's ready. Then put out multiple massive patches and have the game running well 4 months after release.

Precedent has been set (with PS3 New Vegas to Skyrim and with PC/PS3 Black Ops to MW3) that releasing buggy games don't affect sales. Fan boys and internet message boards get pissed, but that has no sway on the general public.