By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor release date announced, coming this summer!

Tagged games:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-05-control-nemesis-in-xbox-360-exclusive-resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-multiplayer-mode

Meanwhile, Capcom has announced that Kinect-exclusive mech game Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor launches on 19th June in the US and 22nd June in Europe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to trying this, could be a very important game!

Around the Network

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201203/05010994.html
here have another actual gameplay video
as you can see,in 3:10~3:35 just show how to troll your solider

pezus said:
So capcom and MS are in love now, with RE6 exclusive demo and Operation Meh exclusive multiplayer mode and this!

Can't blame Capcom really, MS has some seriously lined pockets.

Too be honest here, the fact that this is Kinect exclusive has immediately made it a pass for me, which is a shame.

I still think that without this, what's the point. This will probably be the most nerfed game in history.

(I never got to play the original, but how can it not be awesome, your mech has a clutch and a windshield cleaner button!!)

VicViper said:

*snip*

I still think that without this, what's the point. This will probably be the most nerfed game in history.

(I never got to play the original, but how can it not be awesome, your mech has a clutch and a windshield cleaner button!!)

For better or worse though. The install base for that controller is probably so small and making a new one is probably so expensive that if the game had had to be made for it, it would never be made in the first place. So on one hand, this might end up a gimped version of the games of yore, but maybe it will also be better than not getting any new games in the series at all.

Around the Network

That footage looks amazing. Hands down the best use of kinect yet if you ask me.

VicViper said:

[snip]

Steel Battalion was maybe the best game of the last generation. Fantastic beyond reason.

Interesting use of kinect...

Yay!!!