By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

US gaming publication Game Informer have teased that their next issue will feature a game so gorgeous that your jaw will hit the floor. There’s plenty of rumours and speculation going round online regarding what the game will be. A few likely candidates appear to be Crysis 3, Halo 4 or God of War 4. Let’s hope and pray that it’s Crysis 3 for Wii U.

“The screenshots from our next cover story are gorgeous. My jaw is still on the ground…which is making walking difficult.”

- Game Informer executive editor, Andrew Reiner via Twitter

Anthing you'd like it to be?

Around the Network

Upad looks good. Can't wait to play with it ^_^

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Cannot care less of specs if, before that, i can't have for launch an AAA exclusive release.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

NintendoPie said:

US gaming publication Game Informer have teased that their next issue will feature a game so gorgeous that your jaw will hit the floor. There’s plenty of rumours and speculation going round online regarding what the game will be. A few likely candidates appear to be Crysis 3, Halo 4 or God of War 4. Let’s hope and pray that it’s Crysis 3 for Wii U.

“The screenshots from our next cover story are gorgeous. My jaw is still on the ground…which is making walking difficult.”

- Game Informer executive editor, Andrew Reiner via Twitter

Anthing you'd like it to be?

I'd like it to be actual screenshots of a game running on the Wii U. 

There's no guarentee that GI's next cover game is for Wii U.

Now excuse me while I go renew my subscription. :D

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

According to this post on NeoGaf, Retro recently started salvaging people from the recently closed Zipper Interactive, and Gearbox. Sounds like they are working on something for the hardcore crowd.  

IamAwsome said:

According to this post on NeoGaf, Retro recently started salvaging people from the recently closed Zipper Interactive, and Gearbox. Sounds like they are working on something for the hardcore crowd.  

Not surprising. Retro has yet to make a game that isn't meant for the "hardcore" crowd. I also rememer Retro hiring people from Naughty Dog and Vigil...

In any case, this game sounds like it's going to be pretty big. I call Metroid Prime 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said: 

I call Metroid Prime 4.

Ahh, fingers crossed!

Retro is salvaging people from Zipper! i hope that turns out to be a good thing.

this thread is packed with great content.

"The degree of choice players have with Death could be another reason why the Wii U is the lead platform."

^Wait, what? Is this guy just speculating, is he quoting the producer or just trying to get hits?

The rEVOLution is not being televised