By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
Gilmour said:

Here's some other colors found on the same website

This looks like it might become self-aware and kill you in your sleep.

Anyways, I hope Nintendo has the console available in at least two colors, white and black, at launch.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure a sequel to Sonic Colors will be a launch title, so add that one to the list.

Assassin's Creed 3 artwork

There are a few more to see here

Ninja Gaiden 3 screenshots

see more here

AC III may very well be the first AC game I pay $60 for at launch. I'm a big American History buff, so for me this is almost a no-brainer for day-one purchase.

IamAwsome said:

Assassin's Creed 3 artwork

Isnt that... Dracula-esque!? (Do you spell it that way?!) Really looks like something from Capcoms Castlevania series, with the cape and all!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Play4Fun said:
Gilmour said:

Here's some other colors found on the same website

This looks like it might become self-aware and kill you in your sleep.

Anyways, I hope Nintendo has the console available in at least two colors, white and black, at launch.

Wouldn't that be awesome! ...Except the killing part...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Gilmour said:

I found these on another forum.  They look amazing!  I really like the silver one.  Here's the link: http://thewiiu.com/topic/504-wii-u-colors-with-pictures/

I would love to have the silver or cobalt blue Wii U.  That would be awesome!  However, I don't see Nintendo releasing so many different colors at launch.  I'm thinking a white and black Wii U with different special editions with different colors and designs during the Wii U's lifespan.

In this pool you are asked which is the BEST PRICE POINT, and not asked to guess the price point. Obviously the best is the cheapest; and yet most people voted for other options.

Looks like most people on this thread don't know to read properly.

Nintendo should give us some small informations about the Wii U. It would be nice! This would raise the hype for their E3 press conference and the video game media would talk about the console...

..For those who still think that the Wii U is only a new controller for the Wii. (sight)

Gilmour said:
Nintendo should give us some small informations about the Wii U. It would be nice! This would raise the hype for their E3 press conference and the video game media would talk about the console...

..For those who still think that the Wii U is only a new controller for the Wii. (sight)

I remember after last E3, Reggie showed up on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and showed the console (no games).  They might do some public appearances for hype and might let some little things slip right before E3 (similar to how the name "Wii" was made public a couple of days before E3 '06), but yeah, as far as anything substantial it's gonna be a long, grueling wait for the next two and a half months.