By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
spurgeonryan said:
@ JEMC

I let Nintendo news die. Now lets get the WiiU community going people! Unity!

:trollface:

@Ayaake: I know that there's a list of USB Harddrives that are supported, but USB Flashdrives? I thought all of them are the same, Nintendo simply doesn't recommend them, which doesn't mean that they can't be used.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I cant afford a hard drive and I only want around 10 or 20 gb of memory.

Ayaake said:

Apparently some people are using it as a hard drive and they don't have problems

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64676309

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Ayaake said:

Apparently some people are using it as a hard drive and they don't have problems
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64676309

oh sweet that's exactly what I am looking for,that sansDisk blade is perfect and very reasonable in price...I am guessing both the normal and CruzerPop version would work.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507764

Nintendo banning NN ID's because minor didn't have parental consent?

The Nintendo Network ID of NeoGAF member suikodan was apparently deleted, because his or her young niece posted a drawing onto his or her Miiverse account. Because the niece wanted to get credit for her drawing, she asked suikodan to specify the drawing was made by her, a 10-year-old.

Apparently, after Miiverse moderators saw the girl’s post, suikodan’s Nintendo Network ID was deleted, as “children need parental consent to create an account online.” After the incident, the NeoGAF member explained what had happened to a Nintendo representative, who assured that he or she will be able to re-download games that were previously purchased in the Nintendo eShop via that account.

Around the Network

New Assassin's Creed III DLC Screenshots

More can be found here--- http://nintendoeverything.com/109964/assassins-creed-iii-battled-hardened-pack-screenshotsart/

spurgeonryan said:

Was ar gamestop today playing rayman legends. Loved it. But I saw something interestiglng that I have not seen before. Rapala fishing WiiU! Yet another WiiU game. Go get it! Wii graphics on boxart though...

looks good.

For European gamers:

According to the portuguese Eurogamer, MH 3 for Wii U will be released in Portugal - therefore Europe - March, 22 and there will be a demo for Wii U and 3DS on eshop on February, 21.

DélioPT said:
For European gamers:

According to the portuguese Eurogamer, MH 3 for Wii U will be released in Portugal - therefore Europe - March, 22 and there will be a demo for Wii U and 3DS on eshop on February, 21.

Awesome. I like playing demo's, even if I never intended to play the game in the first place^^

KHlover said:
DélioPT said:
For European gamers:

Awesome. I like playing demo's, even if I never intended to play the game in the first place^^

Me too!
But in this case i really want to see what`s it all about. I always wanted to try the Wii game but wasn`t sure i would like it.