By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Well, I don't even have system yet, thanks for rubbing salt in the wounds!! Thanks a lot... you bastard...

;)

That's a smiley just to make sure you understand that's a joke.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Well, I don't even have system yet, thanks for rubbing salt in the wounds!! Thanks a lot... you bastard...

;)

Well I'm sorry!

Been checking online and can't see any mention of this update, though...so why is it just my system which wishes to update again?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DélioPT said:
Sonic in 4th position and Sports Connection above AC3 is surprising!

Not really. If you have a PS3 or 360 you'll already have played/completed AC3. 

Mazty said:
DélioPT said:
Sonic in 4th position and Sports Connection above AC3 is surprising!

Not really. If you have a PS3 or 360 you'll already have played/completed AC3. 

Depends on who`s buying the console. If wii-only-owners than it`s surprising to see even above Just Dance 4 (Sonic`s case); if Wii owners that own other consoles or PS3/Xbox360 owners that would explain why Sports Connection was higher.

New game announced for WiiU's eShop: UnEpic

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=192672

Features:

- RPG 2D platform game.
- 200 rooms to explore.
- 7 bosses to kill.
- 70 spells to learn.
- 100 different weapons.
- Impressive lighting engine.
- Funny story and funny dialogs (more than 2000 lines)
- References to other games, films, comic…
- Full RPG character sheet.
- Quests.
- Character sheet with upgrading skills.
- Potions (craft your own potions) + scrolls + rings + magic weapons + magic artifacts
- Pets.

- Achievements.
- Statistics (best strikes can be uploaded to worldwide raking table).
- 3 different ends.
- 4 levels of difficulty.
- Hidden treasures.
- Castle map where you can write down your own notes.
- Statistics.

More screens here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25792657@N00/sets/72157632220520975/

Is it just me or does it look very Castlevania, but in a good way?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

It does actually look pretty cool, will keep an eye on it!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@spurge: it will never compete because every time that a new game or feature about the console is announced someone decides to make a new thread instead of posting it here.

That's why the Vita thread is so huge while this one isn't.

And your Nintendo News thread doesn't help either (not a complain, just an observation ).

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
@spurge: it will never compete because every time that a new game or feature about the console is announced someone decides to make a new thread instead of posting it here.

That's why the Vita thread is so huge while this one isn't.

And your Nintendo News thread doesn't help either (not a complain, just an observation ).

thats right!! tooo many Wii U or 3DS Thread!!!!

Conegamer said:
DanneSandin said:

;)

Well I'm sorry!

Not as sorry as I am =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Bad news, Toki Tori 2 has been delayed

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-12-toki-tori-2-delayed-until-early-next-year

Toki Tori 2 delayed until early next year

Toki Tori 2 developer Two Tribes has pushed back its upcoming Wii U, PC and Mac platformer from its scheduled 20th December release to early next year.

"Toki Tori 2's a personal project for us," said Two Tribes on its official site. "It's first game we've made without being tied to a license or publisher, it's something we're putting a lot of love in, and it's something that's just not good enough to be released yet."

The developer went on to explain that its concepts, game world, and interactive storyline were all complete, but the cumulative product was just not up to snuff for Two Tribes. "There are so many things that could, no… should be a better that we feel we would do you a disservice to you if we release it in its current form."

"We are busy making a plan to fix the the game's current weak spots, in all categories ranging from gameplay to graphics to technology," the studio added. It noted the new release date would "definitely be early in the new year."

"We'd like to thank everyone for the support we've received this past year. We hope you'll stick with us until the release!"