By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

You mean besides the ones that are currently exclusive to their respective systems. I'm sure the Wii U will have some Pokemon titles even if they are in the vein of Coliseum/Pokepark.

But they seem to have a lot of good titles coming. The stuff is there now the customer just have to bite.

Around the Network

regarding Castlevania and the whole 3rd party debate; within a year I hope we'll be getting all the 3rd party games on the WiiU! Skyrim would have been fantastic on WiiU with the GamePad and all - would definitely have been the best version of that game.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Found this on NeoGaf. This is not official by the way. This is fanmade.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

DanneSandin said:
regarding Castlevania and the whole 3rd party debate; within a year I hope we'll be getting all the 3rd party games on the WiiU! Skyrim would have been fantastic on WiiU with the GamePad and all - would definitely have been the best version of that game.

If the WiiU takes off (despite speculation to the contrary, I think it will), then I see no reason why those games wouldn't be on WiiU.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Found this on NeoGaf. This is not official by the way.

The ice climbers?!

Judging by that screen it's for the 3DS, but it looks... I don't know why, but to me it looks "wrong", faked.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

The ice climbers?!

Judging by that screen it's for the 3DS, but it looks... I don't know why, but to me it looks "wrong", faked.

That's because it is fake ^^ But I would love a new Ice Climbers :D

JTurner82 said:
DanneSandin said:

If the WiiU takes off (despite speculation to the contrary, I think it will), then I see no reason why those games wouldn't be on WiiU.

Yea, if it takes of we'll be getting all the 3rd party games as well, but as it is right now - we're missing out!

DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

The ice climbers?!

D'oh!

I haven't played the original, but I wonder what kind of game would it be now if they make a new entry.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

The ice climbers?!

D'oh!

I haven't played the original, but I wonder what kind of game would it be now if they make a new entry.

An action RPG, where you can upgrade your hammer and gear, getting skill points and total costumizetion, battling polar bears and stuff ;)

Hopefully GTA V will come to the WiiU, but U doubt it :/

No consoles announced makes me wonder though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.