By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:

The zombie in that air vent almost gave me a heart attack!

this game reminds me of Dead island only much more horror based and with the proper atmosphere (zombies on vacation? wtf...)
Zombie games must be dark and gloomy

IamAwsome said:

Wow, that fat white ghost that was always in the background really adds to the scary atmosphere. I kept thinking he was going to jump out at us!

wfz said:

I hate people who give interviews. Not the EA rep, but the interviewer. Who would accept that as an acceptable response? He didn't answer the damn question.

I would have asked him again, in a clarified way perhaps, until he finally stopped squirming and gave me an answer that I was set out to find. Isn't that what these interviewers are supposed to do? Nope, I guess it's just all about free PR nowadays...

Eh, anyways, I don't expect EA to really care much about the Wii U or support it very heavily (unless things change in the next two years). I don't really care what they have to say with regards to it.

EA has had a history in picking the wrong console to support the most in terms of sales success, so I actually look at it as a plus that they are being apprehensive aobut Wii u support.

Around the Network

This has probably already been said but I was thinking a Horror/Sci Fi game with the hand held as an infa-red screen and the tv screen really dark to give a real atmosphere. You could even have invisible enemys on the tv screen and only seeable on the handheld. In adventure games the game pad could be like a scanner that picks up clues and hidden areas.
Sorry if this has already been posted and talked about but it is pretty exciting thinking of ideas developers could come up with.

Ok I see. In the discussion about Nintendo's accomplishments and the ZombieU thing popping up in the right hand, I guess it is updates of what is happening to your friends because some of the updates that this person or that person was being turned into a Zombie or killing their last avatar. It does have a trophy in the messages though so it probably notifies you when someone gains an accomplishment.

man that was a really, really boring video the first 2 min! Then BAAM! :D I'm so buying this!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

^ That sucks about Assassin's Creed 3... I'd personally favor a delay to ensure that the game shines as much as possible.

"will feature a large number of retail games gone digital"

If this means that games already released for PS3 and Xbox 360 will be available online i will be a happy man! :)