By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Watching TV  this morning and guess what I see?  Some exclusive NintendoLand gameplay!

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/chroniques/sb/divertissementtechno/159626/la-nouvelle-console-wii-u

Scroll a bit down to play the video.  It's in french, though.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:

After scouring the internet, I have compiled a list of probable Wii U launch window titles.

All the launch titles I could find

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Madden NFL 13
FIFA 13
NBA 2k13
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
SiNG
Paranorma View
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
Darksiders II
Project P-100
Lego City Undercover
Just Dance 4
Tank! Tank! Tank!
ZombiU
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Assassin's Creed III
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Wii Fit U
Ben 10: Omniverse
Family Party: 30 Great Games
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game
Mass Effect 3
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
Rabbids Land
Jet Tailfin
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Game and Wario (WarioWare)
Sports Connection
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013

These games are going to be released on the Wii U's downloadable store
Trine 2: Director's Cut
Aban Hawkins and the 1000 Spikes
Cloudberry Kingdom
CHasing Aurora

-Out of 32 retail launch titles, 17 (53%) are from Japanese publishers, the rest are from American/European publishers

-40% (13/32) launch titles are PS3/360/Wii ports. The rest are exclusives. This stat may be a little off. 

-Nintendo and Ubisoft make up just over half (56%) of the launch window lineup

- 21% (7/32) games are third party games that A. Offer more on the Wii U, or B. Are core games built from scratch for the Wii U (Counting Lego City and Ninja Gaiden)

-5/32 (15%) of the launch window titles have the potential to sell systems if they are marketed right

-10/32 (31%) of the launch titles are new IP. 

-10/32 (31%) of the games will probably be rated "M" by the ESRB, and "16" by PEGI

-More stats coming soon! Request any that you all may want. 

Very nice list this is!! It looks promising!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Gilmour said:

Watching TV  this morning and guess what I see?  Some exclusive NintendoLand gameplay!

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/chroniques/sb/divertissementtechno/159626/la-nouvelle-console-wii-u

Why do you watch French T.V... for the boobs...?... Oops! That's I-Talian T.V.!

NintendoPie said:
Gilmour said:

Why do you watch French T.V... for the boobs...?... Oops! That's I-Talian T.V.!

I live in Quebec.  I'm a french canadian :P

Tailfin is a fish racing game from the little that is known about it.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:-5/32 (15%) of the launch window titles have the potential to sell systems if they are marketed right

I'm curious as to which five people are thinking of. Obviously New Super, Nintendo Land, and Wii Fit U. ZombiU? Pikmin 3? Just Dance 4? We don't really know anything about Sports Connection, but it could appeal to people looking for more Wii Sports.

Does anybody know anything about "Skid to Victory" Ubisoft has in its development for the Wii U?

the_dengle said:
IamAwsome said:-5/32 (15%) of the launch window titles have the potential to sell systems if they are marketed right

I'm curious as to which five people are thinking of. Obviously New Super, Nintendo Land, and Wii Fit U. ZombiU? Pikmin 3? Just Dance 4? We don't really know anything about Sports Connection, but it could appeal to people looking for more Wii Sports.

NSMBU, Wii Fit U, Nintendo Land, Just Dance 4, and maybe, MAYBE, ZombiU, provided it gets good reviews, and isn't another Red Steel. 

IamAwsome said:

NSMBU, Wii Fit U, Nintendo Land, Just Dance 4, and maybe, MAYBE, ZombiU, provided it gets good reviews, and isn't another Red Steel. 

Well, they did think to include the stipulation "if they are marketed right," which is a pretty big if depending on the game in question.

IamAwsome said:
the_dengle said:

Batman AC Wii-u edition, will be big.. true system seller..:)