By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
Salnax said:

Note to self: do not make this man angry.

What... what... what did I just witness?!?!?!

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
archbrix said:

Apparently, the Traveller's Tales dev who leaked the image of the updated WiiU controller has already been fired and might even be taken to court:

controller-has-apparently-been-fired/

Remember kids Nintendo's Ninjas are always watching ready to strike...

^Six games from Ubisoft fro the WiiU?

I know/remember Assassins Creed, Rayman, Just Dance, Ghost Recon Online and Killer Freaks. Which is the other one?

And, will they have an ace up in their sleeve to show during Nintendo's conference?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Seems like I'll have to watch Ubi's conference as well!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

JEMC said:

^Six games from Ubisoft fro the WiiU?

I know/remember Assassins Creed, Rayman, Just Dance, Ghost Recon Online and Killer Freaks. Which is the other one?

And, will they have an ace up in their sleeve to show during Nintendo's conference?

They will probally show it during their conference the day before, at their press conference. Unless they decided to do something uncoventional like a few years ago.....

Around the Network

The 6:th game is probably Avengers: Battle for something, which has been announced for the Wii U, I think or it might have been a rumor.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

@ Alpha, yeah that's probably it! I remember reading that somewhere...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

@AlphaCielago _ Oh, yes. I forgot that one. I wonder why...

@BlkPaladin _ What did they do a few years ago? I remember Konami's one but not Ubi. Was it unconventional in a good or bad way?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Maybe one of the crazist rumors you'll hear... it seems that the Wii U is using... wait for it... Blu-ray! And that the disc might be 50GB large!

- Third-parties studios are currently receiving Wii U "Blu-ray" readers, writers, and discs
- demos at E3 are to be on discs, as per Nintendo's requests
- there was a delay in the shipping of this equipment, which had devs waiting a few weeks
- they didn't came with the latest dev kits
- the latest dev kits still have the disc drive separate
- No confirmation nor denial of 50GB discs capacity
- Wii U units at E3 2012 will include optical drives
- Wii U games were developed on dev kits linked to a host pc (running the SDK, the development tools, etc.)
- it's possible the access/loading times were emulated
- Wii U dev kit sizes have stayed mostly the same during development
- future dev kit versions may have the disc drive included in the hardware

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177806

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Maybe one of the crazist rumors you'll hear... it seems that the Wii U is using... wait for it... Blu-ray! And that the disc might be 50GB large!

- Third-parties studios are currently receiving Wii U "Blu-ray" readers, writers, and discs
- demos at E3 are to be on discs, as per Nintendo's requests
- there was a delay in the shipping of this equipment, which had devs waiting a few weeks
- they didn't came with the latest dev kits
- the latest dev kits still have the disc drive separate
- No confirmation nor denial of 50GB discs capacity
- Wii U units at E3 2012 will include optical drives
- Wii U games were developed on dev kits linked to a host pc (running the SDK, the development tools, etc.)
- it's possible the access/loading times were emulated
- Wii U dev kit sizes have stayed mostly the same during development
- future dev kit versions may have the disc drive included in the hardware

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177806

I'm never giong to believe this one.