By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

IamAwsome said:

>Wii U has 2GB of RAM, 560MB of that are for the OS
>supports DX11, they managed to port Unreal Engine 4 on it
>less powerful than Xbox 8
>2 tablet-pads are supported
>Release Date: 23 November
>Ubisoft will bring Rayman Legends, ACIII, Rabbids Party, Killer Freaks, The Avengers and Just Dance 4 on it
>That little button under the D-Pad on the left of the controller is somehow linked to the Wii Vitality Sensor
>No Analog R2/L2 unlike 360 controller/DualShock3

Two things that make me doubt of its veracity:

1- I really, really doubt Epic has started selling their UE4 engine, so I don't know how has Ubi been able to port it to the WiiU.

2- I doubt they know the release date. They mostly have been given a release window so they can finish their launch games in time, but not an exact date.

Apart from that, it's a surprise to hear about the Vitality Sensor again, although I can't imagine how such a small button can be related to it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Alleged redesign of the Wii-U controller 

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Those rumors seem awesome! I really like where this is heading! But I'm afraid I'll be disapointed now when there's so many sweet rumors around :(

And did he just say "vitality sensor"?! Is that making a come back!!?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

The button next to the power button is probably "switch from TV to controller view", rather than "sync controller to Wii U".

JEMC said:

Apart from that, it's a surprise to hear about the Vitality Sensor again, although I can't imagine how such a small button can be related to it.

Personally I don't think it is a button. There are two of those "buttons" on that controller pic. And figuring how spartan most SDK hardware looks it is probally a cover to hide fitting screws, or something like that since all the other buttons are labled.

Around the Network

honestly, i would prefer a more afordable console even if its "just" as powerful as a Ps3, if this 2gb, nvidia 6xxx, 2 tablets....etc is true, 399 will be the price, which might lead to a slow start, and a year later the new Xbox will affect too much to WiiUs progression.

Dudes, these rumors never stop... now it seems that Namco Bandai is working on a Fooly Cooly game for Wii U and 3DS!

Developer quote:

Hello,

I am currently involved with an action/adventure game based on FLCL (Fooly Cooly) anime for the Wii U. A separate version of the game is being developed by a different team for the 3DS. We started development on both versions of the game in October.

The game will be published by Namco Bandai. Developing for the Wii U has been very painless, and the console's GPU and CPU have made development a very smooth process to create jaw dropping next gen graphics with unbelievable ease. The game's engine was designed to run cel shaded graphics flawlessly at 60 frames per second to imitate the art style and fluid animation of the show.

We have been actively working with most of the old cast of voice actors from the original Japanese show as well as the English dub to return for this game.

Yoji Enokido, who wrote the TV series, is writing a completely brand new story for this video game. The game will retain all of the great humor that the tv series and manga were known for. The Pillows reprise their role in providing the soundtrack for the game just like they did for the television series. You can expect both new and old songs.

The game works as an official sequel to the mini series. The video game takes place one year after the events of the tv show, and it will feature real anime cut scenes animated by Gainax.

Throughout the game, you can switch between Haruko Haruhara and Naota Nandaba. Haruko can smash enemies with her electric guitar and drive a vespa scooter through the city. Naota can fight off enemies with a baseball bat and rides a bicycle.

The game is suppose to remain secret, and I'm not suppose to tell anyone about this game. But I felt the need to open the can of worms since many FLCL (Fooly Cooly) fans here have been dieing for a true sequel to FLCL for many years.

This game will be your official sequel.

An announcement about the game should be made real soon with official screenshots and a trailer released.

Thank you.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177563
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279077/board/thread/199300670

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Stole this from NeoGAF

We should play this during E3. 

Nintendo E3 2012 website is online.  e3.nintendo.com

______________________________________________________________________________________

Join us right here as we broadcast live from the Los Angeles Convention Center

Nintendo E3 Presentation Tuesday, June 5 @ 9 a.m. PDT  Add to your calendar
Software Showcase Wednesday, June 6 @ 6 p.m. PDT  Add to your calendar

Presentations will also be available live on our Facebook page.

Also coming to this site

Developer discussion with Wii U hardware producer Katsuya Eguchi Tuesday, June 5 @ 11:30 p.m. PDT  Add to your calendar
______________________________________________________________________________________
There you go!

No Aliens at E3

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/21/no-aliens-wii-u-at-e3-2012/

Gearbox software and Sega have confirmed that Aliens: Colonial Marines won’t be making an appearance at next months E3. There was speculation that Aliens Wii U would be a timed exclusive for the console, but this is now sounding unlikely. Sega announced earlier today that Aliens: Colonial Marines won’t be released until next year.