By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie: The Movie - First trailer, starring 7 Oscar Winners!

Tagged games:

Nice movie title lol

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
That was hilarious! I did not even know Kimmel was still on. It sucks because I love his Oscar specials.

That's because a guy like Craig Ferguson could have a 15 second Michael Caine in Space -  At the Academy Awards bit that would have been better than this.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I was laughing until I saw Black Hitler. Then I laughed so hard I died.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Not that far from the truth ...

Even though I knew they were coming, I loved the snakes on a plane with Samuel L. Jackson. That and Toby the dog calling scientist George Clooney to warn about Black Hitler.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Maybe I did not understand, but it was rather lame imo

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.