By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

The scans are very nice indeed. One of the scans showed that the Unova region is partially frozen!. And it seems that the pokedex this time will be mixing old pokemons with those of the Unova region, like metagross, psyduck and riolu.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

frozen what do you mean i didnt see that...

Pokemon hair keeps getting crazier and crazier!

VicViper said:

At least none of the hairdos is a portable nest this time around

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
VicViper said:

Yeah, but it's hard to see the first time, but check out the blue toupeé of the scientist!  That deserves a honarable mention amongst the craziest!

Around the Network
VicViper said:
lestatdark said:
VicViper said:

Yeah, but it's hard to see the first time, but check out the blue toupeé of the scientist!  That deserves a honarable mention amongst the craziest!

Indeed, that blue thing seems to defy all laws of gravity and physics

Current PC Build

spurgeonryan said:
So how are you guys feeling about black and white 2? What's everything that will be different?

Well the good news is that N is not the playable character as some were speculating - I think its good, because his "end" was epic in the first game.

But they said it'll be a completely different game, so expect a new storyline, some new locales, big changes to old locales and new characters. Just don't expect new pokémon.

spurgeonryan said:
Is there not going to be 3-5 new pokemon? Hows bout make Ash playable!

I don't think any pokémon will be added. Just different forms of old pokémon - like the cover-boys.

But who knows.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

The first images from CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase the first screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, the game is set in Unova and shows the new trainers and the rival. The game is set 2 years later than in BW and features the map of the Unova region being partially frozen, while other areas have been updated, such as Route 4. The Unova Pokédex has 300 Pokémon within it. There are various new areas in Unova including Hiougi City (ヒオウギシティ), where you begin your journey. There are other areas which has a gym leader who focuses upon Poison; Homika (ホミカ), who is also said to be in the anime this June and sits in her gym which is a music club, fitting her appearance with a guitar. Another gym leader is Shizui (シズイ), the Water-type leader. The trainer with the spiky hair is the rival and there is a new researcher called Akuroma (アクロマ) who researches Pokémon Strength
Hiougi City has a Pokémon Centre and a Trainer School and areas where you can look upon the areas. There are shops, underwater tunnels with clear glass (Mantine flowing overhead), building with blue and red statues all around Unova.
That's all the information these scans provide.
It has also been confirmed that Black Kyurem will know the move Freeze Shock and that White Kyurem knows the move Ice Burn.
Within the new Unova Pokédex, which contains a combination of old and new (Unova) Pokémon, Psyduck is #026, Riolu is #033 and Metagross is #254, with other Pokémon such as Tyranitar, Lapras & Arcanine being available.

(Pictures are big so they will be posted in another area.

Here are bigger photos of what Ryan has already posted.