By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

The Australian game classification has posted a rating for the game; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition, confirming release in other regions than just America, giving it a G rating. Interestingly, the classification for the game actually keeps the Japanese name of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition rather than the name used in the US of Pokémon Conquest. It is currently unknown whether the game will retain the Japanese name outside of America as it may change from the rating classification, but as soon as we get confirmation, we'll post it here. Release outside of America is still unknown.

Around the Network

guys does anyone play in global link battles?i have a question...

I did for a while but just play with friends now.

What's up?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

man i reset my modem and now i cant connect wifi ...when i test my connection i get 3 green bars but after 5 sec i get a mesasage error code 80004005 any solution?

First of all DS or 3DS?

Next, when are you experiencing this problem?

Connecting to wifi for the initial Random Battle startup?

When searching for someone to battle?

I really need to get to bed tho (almost 4:30 and I got college at 9:30).

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

it is ds and i get this message when i try to test my connection in wifi settings when i try t battle i cant join match because im not in my wi fi

Vamp9321 said:
it is ds and i get this message when i try to test my connection in wifi settings when i try t battle i cant join match because im not in my wi fi

What DS is it? Original DS or the new DSi? Because the old DS's had all sorts of MAC connection issues and also weren't compatible with WAP passwords.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

spurgeonryan said:

Ah! She is so pretty! O_O

spurgeonryan said:
What did you think of the Pokemon bosses article?

That Geodude looks much scarier than the normal boss! XD

nice ..i hope we get to see something like a video of poekmon black 2 and white 2 in pokemon smash...guys do you think these versions will introduce a lot of different things like fusion?