By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Thanks A TON guys for helping me get to 3’000 views! We really flew past 2’000. I hope I van keep giving you awesome news!

Around the Network

It would be really nice if you could update the original post with the new information you find. It's hard to sift through this thread to piece together all the different tiny updates you make.

Just a suggestion. =)

I agree with wfz

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I'll update the Anime section but I'm not sure if I'll put all the news up there. The Black and White 2 info will stay up there however. It is kind of a summary of the game.

(Serebii.net)

Some images from various mechandise for Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition have revealed various new Bushou Leaders and their teamed Pokémon although we still lack information about their locations and powers.
Kotaro is teamed with Zoroark
Ieyasu is teamed with Aggron
Kanbei is teamed with Dusclops
Okuni is teamed with Whirlipede
Nene is teamed with Crobat
Masamune is teamed with Braviary
Hanzou is teamed with Spiritomb
Nouhime is teamed with Mismagius
Magoichi is teamed with Carnivine
Keiji is also teamed with Rhyhorn
Tadakatsu is teamed with Metagross
Hanbei is teamed with Mareep
Inahime is teamed with Quagsire
Ujiyasu is teamed with Gigalith.
We'll bring more on the game, including our usual full in-depth coverage, when it is released this weekend so keep checking back

Around the Network

(Serebii.net)

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - WiFi Events, Passwords & Episodes

Two new WiFi events have been announced for the upcoming game: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. Like the other two WiFi stories revealed, these provide new insights into the various characters. First, we have a WiFi event which goes live on March 31st which features the legendary pokémon Reshiram and how it ties to the leader Hideyoshi, similar to Zekrom being with Nobunaga and it's called Hideyoshi's Reshiram. Finally, we have a WiFi event featuring the Bushou Leader Okuni and Whirlipede called Okuni's Episode and can only be played after completing the main story. In the story, we learn how Okuni was made a leader by Princess Nouhime. It's labelled as a different kind of episode This event runs from April 14th 2012 to May 11th 2012. We'll bring more as and when they come
In addition to this, a special password has been given which will make Emolga appear within the games. This allows for the Pokémon to appear within the game for you to befriend it. This Emolga appears within the Hajime Country of Ranse with the password: テヘビトカ1リミ and a password has been revealed for Croagunk of 28セメフフロヒ

spurgeonryan said:
This game is getting great reviews. I have high hopes for it. Should be no reason that a Western release is coming up. Or has it already been announced?

It hasn't been announced yet. I also doubt it will come to the West. We already have B/W 2 coming out and I think most people in America don't know what Nobunaga's Ambition is.

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
This game is getting great reviews. I have high hopes for it. Should be no reason that a Western release is coming up. Or has it already been announced?

It hasn't been announced yet. I also doubt it will come to the West. We already have B/W 2 coming out and I think most people in America don't know what Nobunaga's Ambition is.

It'll come to the west by different "publishers"

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone know yet about how many more pokemon will be unveiled this time around? What is the usual average?

I don't think they'll add many more pokemon this time around, since this is a continuation of the story in the Unova region. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone know yet about how many more pokemon will be unveiled this time around? What is the usual average?

3...Kinda.

To me just the 2 new forms of Kyurem and a new form of Maloetta.

So no new pokémon. Just new-old pokemon. But maybe there's a few surprises - of course there'll be.