By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post Your E3 2012 Predictions (or Dreams) Here!

Tagged games:

NintendoPie said:

:( Why don't you think that?

Are those characters for MK7 DLC some of your favorites? If so, we have quite a bit in common. I would also have even more respect for you if Baby Luigi was one of your favorite characters.

Because it's a trend, we'll never get any details from those games, it's meant to be.

Also, I do not need any respect from you ( ), but Baby Luigi, Paratroopa, Dry Bones and Baby Daisy are my all time favorite Mario Kart characters.

Paratroopa and Baby Luigi were (and still are) basically my WIN combo in Double Dash!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Solid-Stark said:
In addition

Edit 1: Donkey Kong Country Returns Again In 3D

Super Mario Bros 3D

Paper Mario 3DS release date

Paper Mario WiiU

Metal Gear Solid 5

A Paper Mario Wii U?! That would be really cool!! Except, they wouldn't, I think, announce it this soon. Especially since there has been barely any information on the 3DS Paper Mario. I would like to see a little info on that first!

True. No harm teasing it though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

Microsoft:

-720 Announcement along with a tech demo showing what is possible with the console.
-360 pricecut ($50-100)
-Kinect pricecut ($50)
-Halo 4 release date announced and a special edition console will be announced....and it will be sexy.

Sony:
-PS3 pricecut ($50)
-PS3 will get colors in USA and Europe
-$50 pricecut for the low end model and $100 pricecut for the high end model of the Vita
- PSP pricecut.

Nintendo:

-Will give out full details about the Wii U. Price will be $350-$400 for the base model and it will be significantly more powerful than the PS3 and 360.
-$20 Wii pricecut
- Possible 3DS and DS pricecut.

Other:

Epic will show a tech demo for their next gen engine.

Yes I'm uncreative

So you are basically saying that Microsoft will do the same thing as Nintendo did last year with the Wii U?

Also I think the 3DS is strong enough now that they can reduce the price of the DS. Should not effect 3DS sales too much.

Maybe they'll announce it with some little children playing games with it. ;P

-Xbox 360 and Kinect price cut
-PS3 Slim 2.0(price cut on all old models)
-Wii U September release announcement

-God of War IV trailer. Release March 2013

That's All I got.