By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post Your E3 2012 Predictions (or Dreams) Here!

Tagged games:

Sony: In the wake of all the vita is doomed stigma, I predict Sony will react with a remodel . Each unit will come equipped with an advanced defense system that search-and-destroys all smartphones within a 100 mile radius. There is no off mode.

Microsoft: I think MS will unveil it new console codenamed: Project Rio de Janeiro.

Nintendo: Iwata will take center stage and announce that the massive turnaround of the 3ds was not without sacrifice. He will then proceed to explain that he struck a deal with Satan in return for monster hunters exclusive. A pit will form center stage whereby Iwata is sucked into hell for all eternity.

IM SOO EXXCITED!

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:
In addition

Edit 1: Donkey Kong Country Returns Again In 3D

Super Mario Bros 3D

Paper Mario 3DS release date

Paper Mario WiiU

Metal Gear Solid 5

A Paper Mario Wii U?! That would be really cool!! Except, they wouldn't, I think, announce it this soon. Especially since there has been barely any information on the 3DS Paper Mario. I would like to see a little info on that first!

hmmmm, so far no one mentioned xbox720 or ps4 reveal... odd.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

More cute company!

Microsoft:

-720 Announcement along with a tech demo showing what is possible with the console.
-360 pricecut ($50-100)
-Kinect pricecut ($50)
-Halo 4 release date announced and a special edition console will be announced....and it will be sexy.

Sony:
-PS3 pricecut ($50)
-PS3 will get colors in USA and Europe
-$50 pricecut for the low end model and $100 pricecut for the high end model of the Vita
- PSP pricecut.

Nintendo:

-Will give out full details about the Wii U. Price will be $350-$400 for the base model and it will be significantly more powerful than the PS3 and 360.
-$20 Wii pricecut
- Possible 3DS and DS pricecut.

Other:

Epic will show a tech demo for their next gen engine.

Yes I'm uncreative

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Nintendo:

-Will give out full details about the Wii U. Price will be $350-$400 for the base model and it will be significantly more powerful than the PS3 and 360.
-$20 Wii pricecut

Yes I'm uncreative

Another 3DS Pricecut. O_O How low do you think they will go?

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:

Nintendo:

-$20 Wii pricecut

Yes I'm uncreative

I don't think it will be a big price cut. What is it now? $189? Either way I think they'll drop the price to $159 or $169.

yo_john117 said:
NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:

Nintendo:

-$20 Wii pricecut

Yes I'm uncreative

I don't think it will be a big price cut. What is it now? $189? Either way I think they'll drop the price to $159 or $169.

It is currently 169.99$. How did you not know that XD ? Especially with all the commotion it had when Nintendo announced the price cut.

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:
NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:

Nintendo:

-$20 Wii pricecut

Yes I'm uncreative

It is currently 169.99$. How did you not know that XD ? Especially with all the commotion it had when Nintendo announced the price cut.

Oh...I thought it was $189. In that case I'll edit my post because if it's that low I don't think it will get another price cut quite yet.

I hope we'll get a release date on WiiU... and release dates on the 3DS games I'm interested in: Luigi Mansion 2 and the new 2D Super Mario.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/