By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3D hitting Europe this summer

Tagged games:

oniyide said:
wait, younger?? I thought this was taking place after 2?

It's because they are traveling through Dream worlds, where they change appearance.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Seems like all the portable Kingdom Hearts games somehow make the characters go back to old worlds of KH1 and relive the gameplay experience....either the developers are running out of ideas or just rehashing the game for extra $$$$ kinda like how Capcom does with their enhanced ports/remakes.

BBS for the PSP seems to be the only one which didnt take that route and to this day I think is in the top 3 of the series.

You know this chapter very well.

New battle system, new kinds of exploration, it's sure an KH1 retake.

Also it's an official prequel to KH3, but you don't follow Komura official blog. (i use google to translate)

Please inform before saying, i forgot a think in a previous post and said sorry for that.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

How can you net get hyped for this game, young Xehanort/master Xehanort/Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all appear in this game!

BasilZero said:
Araknie said:
BasilZero said:
Seems like all the portable Kingdom Hearts games somehow make the characters go back to old worlds of KH1 and relive the gameplay experience....either the developers are running out of ideas or just rehashing the game for extra $$$$ kinda like how Capcom does with their enhanced ports/remakes.

BBS for the PSP seems to be the only one which didnt take that route and to this day I think is in the top 3 of the series.

You know this chapter very well.

New battle system, new kinds of exploration, it's sure an KH1 retake.

Also it's an official prequel to KH3, but you don't follow Komura official blog. (i use google to translate)

Please inform before saying, i forgot a think in a previous post and said sorry for that.

The last sentence I have no idea what you are talking about, are you asking me to rewrite my last post or are you apologizing o.O?

I know it has a new battle system and all lawl, its like COM where they changed exploration and the gameplay but I was referring to what people are saying which is true that this game like COM and Re Coded might just be filler spinoffs before they make Part 3, at least SE isnt as lazy as they were with those two games which is a good thing. If this was truly a new game, you would think the character design would be different kinda like KH1 -> KH2 was changed but the way they look, its just another bridge they are making before they get to part 3. Hopefully this will be the last one cause I cant wait for a console KH *-*!

Dont get me wrong, I'm not bashing the game or anything lol, I'm still planning to get KH 3D since I'm a huge KH/Disney/SE fan lol.

@soriku - could of sworn pinocchio and tron are old worlds...

Monstro was on KH1, but that was just the inside of the whale, you didn't exactly get to go to Pinocchio's world. About Tron, yeah you did go into Ansem's Computer on KH2 which was Tron's world, but this one is based on the new movie unlike the KH2 world.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

This is going to be great... I swear, 3DS is probably going to have some good years in its life, but it's going to be hard to surpass 2012.

Only a combination of Kingdom Hearts 3, Pokemon, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy VI + the usual genius Mario + Smash Bros and some other great games would accomplish that!

Around the Network

My wallet can't recover from this constant beating.

RolStoppable said:
Panama said:
My wallet can't recover from this constant beating.

Then it's a good thing that the new Pokémon is off of your radar.

Maybe when it hits bargain bin price in 10 years time I'll consider giving it a shot.

Soriku said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Sora is younger + no FF characters + weird-looking ally monsters + the general way SE is promoting it

Uh...what? What does Sora being younger have to do with anything? It's a plot point...he's still the same character, and appearance wise he's younger by only a year. And I don't recall FF characters making these games more "mature". Even BBS only has Zack in it and that's one of the darkest games. The new monsters aren't a whole lot different from before. It's not like the Heartless or Nobodies didn't look weird either.

This post makes no sense. In fact since this is basically KH3 part 1, it should be darker and more serious since the conflict is nearing its end. You probably haven't even seen the last trailer...

It appears I was indeed lacking some key information. My apologies, it may well be a good buy. The Tron world looks awesome.

And that music... I had forgottent it, as beautiful as ever :)

I'm getting a 3DS for my little bro just for this game. After I buy my PS Vita of coarse =]